THE BROWNS BOARD

Brownsboard Basketball League

Zombo

Congrats to Balpeen who pulled out the hammer on that last day to beat Tupa by a half-point in a race so close that a free throw either way would have changed the outcome.

Special thanks to ATENEARS who boldly predicted victory, only to finish in 11th place, ahead of only Mark-O, the worst fantasy sports owner of all time.

Zombo

--Skippy should get your name up in the front page in three or four years, Russ.

Congrats to Balpeen who pulled out the hammer on that last day to beat Tupa by a half-point in a race so close that a free throw either way would have changed the outcome.

Special thanks to ATENEARS who boldly predicted victory, only to finish in 11th place, ahead of only Mark-O, the worst fantasy sports owner of all time.

Zombo

--Skippy should get your name up in the front page in three or four years, Russ.

I just checked, I'm still not up there from winning the NCAA Football last year. I have my trophy room already to go.

I don't know if I pulled out the hammer.

I knew going in to the last day I was going to lose a point and needed someone to clip Tupa for a tie......looks like Stan is the Man who got that done with free throws..

Thanks....had a great time....good tight competition the entire season.

I whooped your ass!

I'm just glad that neither of you idiots are in the baseball league, you'd be so bad that you'd screw up the scoring.

Zombo

--whoops ... did we forget to make a public announcement about the baseball league?

I'm just glad that neither of you idiots are in the baseball league, you'd be so bad that you'd screw up the scoring.

Zombo

--whoops ... did we forget to make a public announcement about the baseball league?

Oh cool, we've stooped to new levels here and now have super secret fantasy leagues. God forbid big bad Rich4eagle participates in your homo league.

Congratulations Ballpeen and Tupa, great job!

It was pretty competitive and everyone did their best and that is why I'm happy because even though I came in 7th, it was still better than Stan so that's sweet.

And I didn't come in last and playing with this bunch that is always a possibility so I'm good with it.

Great job by the whole league.

Heidi

Archived