THE BROWNS BOARD

New Board Idea

I just wanted to propose the idea that we start a new board for all things NFL that don't involve the Browns. I'm really tired of hearing all the "this is the Brown's Board, not the Steeler's Board agruments." Let's start a new board under the "Main Category" setting and shut everyone up. I have looked around at other team's boards and almost all of them have this set up- even Steeler's boards. You can't help but to comment on what is going on in the NFL, and those critics are right: this is the Brown's Board. Let's group everything else together and call it something like "The Rest of the NFL" board. Thoughts? Comments?

Nah. All the other teams are irrelevent.....or, they are relevent only in terms of their relationship to the Browns. Their only importance is how they relate as a Browns opponent.

Keep those other teams relegated to second class status where they belong.

Good idea. You should do what they do on the bengals website. Have a smack forum just for opposing teams so every one can go in there and talk there shit without posters opposing teams getting their post deleted or changed around after they own

a clown fan. Like it is in here now. Then you can have your regular Browns forum where all you Kool-aid drinkers can stroke each other off and pretend the browns are great. Good idea huh?

This guy makes my point. This guy is an nudge whose only use in life is as fodder for Browns fans to bitchslap around. He may claim in some dark recesses of his challenged brain to be a "fan" of some other team, but even he knows and acknowledges that his only worth as a human being or at least as a purported fan is how that team he professes to follow relates to the Cleveland Browns. Without the Browns, that other team is nothing. It is vapor, and his existance, as vacuous as it it would be over.

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey why limit it to the NFL??

Or even sports in general?

Ooh wait, we wouldn't wanna limit it to just the US would we?

How about a board that covers every topic in every language?

That'd be good.

WSS

:lol:

Domo arigato. Ohayo gozimus.

C'est La Vie, n'est ce pas?

Ich bin eine Kugelscreiber

Vaya con Dios.

In nomine Domine Patre, et filious, et spiritus sanctum.

Feh, gey plats, kadokhes.

Na zda rov ye

Han ar en snuskhummer

ATTENTION ALL:

It is the off-season, and at this time of year we allow a lot of rope for people to hang themselves. There is going to be very little moderation except to toss a few cracker-heads that post too much crap over a few days period and to erase spam from those third-world countries who still think your gonna wire them money.

Stop e-mailing me with stupid shit about an 'offending post'. Please stop sending me notes about newbie Steeler fans who register here and post crazily for an hour. Stop feeding them if you don't want to read it and use the ignore button if you must. When we get around to cleaning it up, we will.

If you need any help with other features of the forum, I can be found on a bar stoll at many Berea area taverns ... come buy me a drink.

Have a great day everyone.

Love,

ATENEARS

ATTENTION ALL:

It is the off-season, and at this time of year we allow a lot of rope for people to hang themselves. There is going to be very little moderation except to toss a few cracker-heads that post too much crap over a few days period and to erase spam from those third-world countries who still think your gonna wire them money.

Stop e-mailing me with stupid shit about an 'offending post'. Please stop sending me notes about newbie Steeler fans who register here and post crazily for an hour. Stop feeding them if you don't want to read it and use the ignore button if you must. When we get around to cleaning it up, we will.

If you need any help with other features of the forum, I can be found on a bar stoll and many Berea area taverns ... come buy me a drink.

Love,

ATENEARS

I never email you about an offending post. why would anyone. Grow up people. But I for one am tired of all this Steeler BS that even the regulars are posting. But it seems to me that if some of the mental midgets on this board would just ignore the posts insted of commenting on them they would just go away. And damn I wish they would! Its really anoying how some of these people tie up the top stories with Steelers stories. And even more annoying that idiot Browns fans comment on them. I thought we as Browns fans were better then that.

I never email you about an offending post. why would anyone. Grow up people. But I for one am tired of all this Steeler BS that even the regulars are posting. But it seems to me that if some of the mental midgets on this board would just ignore the posts insted of commenting on them they would just go away. And damn I wish they would! Its really anoying how some of these people tie up the top stories with Steelers stories. And even more annoying that idiot Browns fans comment on them. I thought we as Browns fans were better then that.

I wasn't referring to you about the e-mails. Your topic for a new forum isn't going to happen though. Like I said, It is the off-season, only the zany are here day-in and day-out and we are all going crazy for new News and it is a little too easy to create your own News ... but everyone does (including myself), just roll with it ... and drink a lot of beer.

ATTENTION ALL:

If you need any help with other features of the forum, I can be found on a bar stoll at many Berea area taverns ... come buy me a drink.

Love,

ATENEARS

To translate this into Cockney: Bugger off ya tossers.

I just wanted to propose the idea that we start a new board for all things NFL that don't involve the Browns. I'm really tired of hearing all the "this is the Brown's Board, not the Steeler's Board agruments." Let's start a new board under the "Main Category" setting and shut everyone up. I have looked around at other team's boards and almost all of them have this set up- even Steeler's boards. You can't help but to comment on what is going on in the NFL, and those critics are right: this is the Brown's Board. Let's group everything else together and call it something like "The Rest of the NFL" board. Thoughts? Comments?

Come on Man ... How much fun would you have being serious all the time ?? LOL.

ATTENTION ALL:

Love,

ATENEARS

Good gosh, man, stop your whining. :rolleyes:

ATTENTION ALL:

Love,

ATENEARS

Completely agree...

Archived