THE BROWNS BOARD

Photo released of GOP official and boyfriend beaten bloody

calfoxwc

Well, Heck, you have a video of some nutjob having spittle come out of his mouth while yelling...

so we have an official report and picture of a major leftwing assault on a Republican WOMAN. So, do all you Democrats feel proud? Like to paint a broad picture of

all Democrats here?

Maybe you have written or said something that inspired violence?

Blame Obamao etc, for their partisan hate speech that is spurring outbreaks of violence?

Just showing you how the shoe feels on the other foot.

PHOTO RELEASED of GOP Official and Boyfriend Beaten Bloodyby Jim Hoft Jack A. Neal posted this photo and comment on Bobby Jindal’s Facebook page tonight: Hi folks. I was in New Orleans this past Friday night. I was dining within a half block of where the incident involving Allee Butsch happened. I joined this group so that I might share the info, as well as a photo I took. More to come…

Via The Hayride.

Allee Butsch suffered a broken leg from the beatdown outside to the SRLC dinner at Brennan’s Restaurant in New Orleans. She had her leg operated on over the weekend and it will take her months to recover. Her boyfriend Joe Brown suffered a broken nose, a broken jaw, and a concussion. They were attacked after leaving the Southern Republican Leadership Conference dinner at Brennan’s Restaurant.

Police are looking for a Caucasian male who appeared to be dirty, in his 20’s, 6′1″ tall, thin build with a thin face. He had a beard and auburn color hair in a pony tail. He was wearing a light color T shirt and dark color pants. Up to 5 men beat the couple after they left the GOP event on Friday night.

jQuery('#lazyload_post_0 img').lazyload({placeholder: '/wp-includes/images/blank.gif'});

This is repulsive, all of the hate that is coming from all of those left wing nuts, they are going to do their best to start a riot or a civil war.

We can clearly see these crimes are a result from what has been channeled through left wing community activists hate groups.

alinsky's rules for radicals Here

T, with all the posts about arming yourself, the coming tyranny, and how violence is just around the corner, I'm pretty sure it's you who has the hard on for a civil war.

It's pretty apparent, actually. You can barely contain your excitement for violent clashes.

As for this incident, we have no idea what the motive for this assault was. None. Until we find out, put your erection away.

Except that we know the Tea Party members are right wing. We have no evidence that the other attack was politically-motivated, or that the assailants were left-wing. So it doesn't work, does it?

Besides, the last time the right tried to pull this it was right before the election, and it was the girl who lied about a supposed Obama supporter carving a 'B' into her forehead. You must remember, since it ran at the top of Drudge for a few days.

But we do have enough evidence that political motivation is absolutely possible,

perhaps probable. I choose to think so.

As in, you believe the crap Pelosi says, because it's possible, so you run with it.

Closer to accurate than you are admitting.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4154575/politic...c0.000000:b0:z5

It was a staffer young lady, ... a member of the staff of Bobby Jindal..... republican and her guy...... .

Apparently, political things were being said to the couple, as they were getting beaten up.

Her leg is broken in five places? A rod now holds her leg together?

I guess we could also post the video of the SEIU goons beating up a conservative older man selling

patriotic trinkets on the street. The old man happened to be black. The attackers, were SEIU goons...

they were white. I never heard if they were prosecuted. Never heard Obamao condemn that violence, either.

If the gal had a cc license, she could have protected herself and her boyfriend.

That is the violent leftist activist fringe, apparently. We are in big trouble if responsible Dems dont' come out

and campaign against this garbage.

Except that we know the Tea Party members are right wing. We have no evidence that the other attack was politically-motivated, or that the assailants were left-wing. So it doesn't work, does it?

Besides, the last time the right tried to pull this it was right before the election, and it was the girl who lied about a supposed Obama supporter carving a 'B' into her forehead. You must remember, since it ran at the top of Drudge for a few days.

LOL

You got it Heck!!

Why it was one of them there imposters trying to make the Dems look bad.

Hey wait....

I thought you said that kind of stuff doesn't happen and here you are making an unfounded accusation.

She must be really motivated to beat her own ass.

Dems are smarter, they just pretend to hear bad words.

Go get 'em Heck.

WSS

Steve, wow! You're really angry this morning. (Just like every other morning.)

I guess you missed the report from the New Orleans Police Department I just quoted. They said this wasn't politically motivated, and that what was said to these people when they were attacked wasn't political in nature, as much as the right dreamed it would be. Point being, you should probably wait until we know more before alleging that the "violent left activist fringe" is doing their whole brownshirt thing. But I guess waiting until some facts are in is too radical a suggestion on this board. And one that makes you angry!

As for the "B girl", the girl lied about being beaten by a black Obama supporter for political reasons. If that's what you were calling "an unfounded accusation", it's really not unfounded at all, but fact.

"In October 2008, Ashley Todd, a volunteer for the U.S. presidential campaign of Republican John McCain, falsely claimed to have been the victim of robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of McCain's Democratic opponent Barack Obama.[1] The story broke less than two weeks before the 2008 United States presidential election on November 4. Todd later confessed to inventing the story after surveillance photos and a polygraph test were presented. She was charged with filing a false police report, and entered a probation program for first time offenders.

Todd had worked as a field representative for the College Republican National Committee since August 2008..."

Heck their are nuts everywhere, look in a mirror. :lol:

But seriously, It is one thing to have someone frrom Pittsburgh carve the Obama trademark on their own forehead, and then it is something of greater concern when another takes and attacks to do physical harm to another because of their politics.

The difference is one gets a straight jacket and the other gets to walk through the liberal media.

Heck, these people got beat badly and you want to write it off as nothing or compare this to a crazy lady.

UPDATE: ANOTHER VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATION, THIS TIME WITH GOVERNOR JINDAL’S OFFICE - Breaking: Exclusive New Orleans Beat-Down Update Via My Interview With The N.O.P.D. - “It Was Of A Political Nature”

Full statement:

Friday night, the Governor’s campaign fundraiser, Allee Bautsch, and her boyfriend were involved in an altercation in the French Quarter with a group of people.

While there were protestors around at that time, we are not aware of any evidence that the individuals involved in the altercation were protestors.

Allee’s leg was badly broken in the incident, she has had surgery, and she is facing a recovery time of two to three months. Her boyfriend had a concussion, and also a fractured nose and jaw. They are both expected to fully recover.

NOPD is investigating the incident and we are refraining from further comment to allow them to fully investigate and ensure justice is done. Our prayers are with Allee. She is a strong person and we are sure she will make a speedy recovery.

Why all this obsession with denial about the pins, is beyond me. I can only speculate that Governor Jindal is quite passionate about the truth, and/or quite passionate about the fuse of the powder keg of this country not being lit in his state, at least not at a time when front line elements of the warring parties are still co-mingling in the French Quarter.

First post of today, about my conversation with the New Orleans Police Department:

I just had a very interesting and somewhat confusing conversation with New Orleans Police Department Public Information Officer Bob Young.

Mr. Young confirmed to me that the New Orleans police had indeed taken statements from both of the victims, Jindal aide Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend, Joe Brown. He confirmed that in those statements, the victims reported that their assailants had indeed hurled “insults” at them, and the “insults” were, and I quote, “of a political nature”. Describing the entire attack, he went on to say “it was of a political nature”. I then repeated what he told me, and he confirmed it as accurate. I had a witness on the call, Mark Harvey of the Snooper Report, who can confirm this. However, for reasons I’m not clear about, when I pressed him again later, he began to backtrack a bit, perhaps with some cya in regard to his superiors, and he said that he was not authorized to give an official statement about the contents of the “insults”, and for the record, it had not officially been made clear to him what the contents of those “insults” were. He ended up going from “yes, it was of a political nature” to “I’m not sure”. Mark, an established blogger, was as baffled as I.

My read on this: he caught himself talking out of school in a relaxed opening with me, and then backtracked before he got his ass in trouble.

He then informed me that the lead detective on the case was one Detective Nick Gernin, a crack officer, one of the very best in the 8th Division, the Division assigned to cover the French Quarter. Detective Gernin had told him yesterday that he had “a couple of hours” of surveillance tapes to review last night. Mr. Young told me that the detective wasn’t in the office yet, but that as soon as he was, he would get a report from him as to the contents of those tapes, and he would call me with whatever there was to report about them.

Mr. Young also told me that there was no other new information to report on the case at this time, and that there were no named suspects on anybody’s mind or list.

Developing…

Source

Steve, wow! You're really angry this morning. (Just like every other morning.)

Pointing out your ridiculous hypocrisy ain't anger.

It's recreational!

I guess you missed the report from the New Orleans Police Department I just quoted.

What "it doesn't appear to be politically motivate" but you forgot the reas "then again we have no fu*king idea.

They were most likely incited to violence by Keith Olbermann.

WSS

:o

Oh, btw, Heck, you are WRONG again... until somebody got to the officer. Dead Fish Rahm maybe? Who knows?

There are plenty of them:

"Mr. Young confirmed to me that the New Orleans police had indeed taken statements from both of the victims, Jindal aide Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend, Joe Brown. He confirmed that in those statements, the victims reported that their assailants had indeed hurled “insults” at them, and the “insults” were, and I quote, “of a political nature”. Describing the entire attack, he went on to say “it was of a political nature”.

Archived