THE BROWNS BOARD

Tony Pike conducted private workouts .....

Mr. T

University of Cincinnati quarterback Tony Pike conducted private workouts with the Denver Broncos, Cleveland Browns, New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars and the Seattle Seahawks, according to a source close to the program with knowledge of the situation.

Source yahoo Sports here

Funny that the Broncos who have just traded for Quinn, and are shopping for a QB already.

Anyways this guy has a strong arm and is accurate.

Would it be better to take Colt McCoy in the 2nd or waiting and getting Pike with one of our 3rds?....I like both of them. Colt has a big heart i think but is short. Pike is taller and has a pretty good arm....cant wait to see how it plays out this coming weekend

Since I live in Cincinnati I got to watch almost every Bearcats game over the last two years. IMO Tony Pike is not awesome like the last poster stated. He is not very accurate with the ball, and he has will throw interceptions when pressured. Last year many people were even wanting him to be benched because they thought Collaros was a better QB and gave UC a better chance to score more points.

If they drafted Pike, Joe Thomas, an avid fisherman, could do a catch and release on his own QB.

Or, maybe he will give his QB the nickname of Muskie, or Walleye, or......oh, nevermind.

wow. now you're reaching gipper. i thought the fish humour went out the door when miami signed marshall the carp.

Archived