THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben's a CHEAP pervert too!!!

Dawgstucknpa

Per PFT:

Then again, Roethlisberger may not wish to assume the perpetual position of Pittsburgh purgatory that he'll be experiencing until the locals forgive and forget. Until then, everything he does will be scrutinized for anything on which he could be criticized.

For example, a member of the Pittsburgh media shared with us today the latest "Ben is a big jerk" anecdote that's making the rounds. Supposedly, he want into a sub shop this weekend, he ordered $20.07 worth of food, he paid with a $20 bill, and he took seven cents out of the tip jar.

HAHA. The guy is consumed with himself. This is not difficult to surmise.

that's palatable to me, and actually i don't even mind it--i can't believe i just used that word twice in 5 minutes but not in the past ten years.

it's the scumbag stories i've heard on here and from friends about how he'd come in with an entourage at 15 till close and stay two hours and then stiff them completely on the tip. he does this all the time, it's like his thing or something. sometimes managers even keep a dishguy or a cook on hand, and especially at a Mom & Pops. not worth anyone's while. in situations like that you tip the entire staff, and you should without blinking when you sign a ten year 100 Mil contract. this prick even pulls this shit in Pittsburgh.

in college my girl was friends with a girl who's friend was dating Ben (right?) and even back then he was a super dick. she was there one time when they were bbqing and all he could do was bitch about everything. and not just complaining and stuff, it was like a Ro.th.schild forced to attend public school, real pretentious even then.

that's palatable to me, and actually i don't even mind it--i can't believe i just used that word twice in 5 minutes but not in the past ten years.

it's the scumbag stories i've heard on here and from friends about how he'd come in with an entourage at 15 till close and stay two hours and then stiff them completely on the tip. he does this all the time, it's like his thing or something. sometimes managers even keep a dishguy or a cook on hand, and especially at a Mom & Pops. not worth anyone's while. in situations like that you tip the entire staff, and you should without blinking when you sign a ten year 100 Mil contract. this prick even pulls this shit in Pittsburgh.

in college my girl was friends with a girl who's friend was dating Ben (right?) and even back then he was a super dick. she was there one time when they were bbqing and all he could do was bitch about everything. and not just complaining and stuff, it was like a Ro.th.schild forced to attend public school, real pretentious even then.

Oddly enough, I have heard around Akron that our favorite son has had a tendency to also show up just before closing at restaurants with a slew of people, make them stay an hour or two past closing then leave without tipping. I mean, that is definitely not cool.

Oddly enough, I have heard around Akron that our favorite son has had a tendency to also show up just before closing at restaurants with a slew of people, make them stay an hour or two past closing then leave without tipping. I mean, that is definitely not cool.

Is that who you was referring to Gipper, Lebron?

Yeah charlie fry

Charlie Frye is from Willard, he just went to college in Akron.

However, I could have been referring to any one of these "sons and daughters" of Akron:

Sports figures:

LeBron James..St.V/St.M. HS

Nate Thurmond...Central HS...basketball HOF

Gus Johnson...Central HS....being inducted this year into basketball HOF

Ara Parseghian...South HS

Cliff Battles....PFHOF..Kenmore HS

Dave Brown...Garfield HS

James Harrison..Coventry HS

Hayes Jenkins...Olympic Gold Medal

David Jenkins...Olympic Gold Medal

Carol Heiss....Olympic Gold Medal

Herm Keiser...Masters Champ

Jerome Lane...St.V/St.M

Antonio Pittman...Garfield HS

Chris Wells....Garfield HS

Charles Gladman...Garfield HS

Ricky Powers...Barberton HS

Butch Reynolds...Hoban HS

Mike Vrabel....Walsh Jesuit HS

Larry Csonka...Stow HS

Bo Schembechler...Barberton

John Mackovic....Barberton

Josh McDaniels....born in Barberton

Dante Lavelli...Hudson HS PFHOF

Michael Dokes....former heavyweight boxing champ

George Sisler....Baseball HOF

Antoine Winfield...Barberton HS

Alvin Robertson....Barberton HS...Olympic gold medal

Jeep Davis...Barberton HS...Olympic gold medals

Leon Ricks...Barberton HS

Or how about these non sports figures:

John Brown...abolitionist

Sojourner Truth....civil rights activist

Chrissie Hynde....RRHOF

DEVO

David Allen Coe

John Dean....Watergate figure

Hugh Downs...TV newscaster

Rita Dove...poet

Angie Everhart...model/actress

Art Fleming...original host of Jeopardy

Clark Gable...attended Akron U

Anne Heche...actress

Rex Humbard....televangelist

Ernest Angely...televangelist

James Ingram...Grammy award winning singer

Melina Kanakaredes...actress (CSI:NY)

Heather Kozar...Playmate of the Year

Tim "Ripper" Owens....Judas Priest lead singer

Jesse White....actor, famous as "Lonely Maytag Repairman"

Ray Wise...actor (Twin Peaks)

Glen Buxton and Neil Smith...Alice Cooper band members born in Akron

Jeffrey Dahmer....(well, he is famous)

Harvey Firestone

John S. Knight

Vaughn Monroe....crooner (In the Still of the Night, Let It Snow Let It Snow, There I've Said it again)

Archived