THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft trades will be very interesting this year

Canton Mike

In the past, trades were made quickly in the 1st few rounds of the draft in that first, hectic day. This year, I sense that some of the Front Office folks, Coaches, & others are NOT going to get much sleep Tomorrow night. They will have all that "think" time between rounds 1 & 2 to get creative in moving players around & it wouldn't surprise me at all to see some of the round 1 draftees moved in multiple pick moves finalized AFTER round 1.

I think this is going to be 3 days of non-stop speculation with a fair amount of wheelin' & dealin' going on.

It'll be fun to watch for sure.

Mike

In the past, trades were made quickly in the 1st few rounds of the draft in that first, hectic day. This year, I sense that some of the Front Office folks, Coaches, & others are NOT going to get much sleep Tomorrow night. They will have all that "think" time between rounds 1 & 2 to get creative in moving players around & it wouldn't surprise me at all to see some of the round 1 draftees moved in multiple pick moves finalized AFTER round 1.

I think this is going to be 3 days of non-stop speculation with a fair amount of wheelin' & dealin' going on.

It'll be fun to watch for sure.

Mike

I wonder if they will all be ready for it, or feel there way through this first year. They may have the feeling of not making a trade for the sake of making one ... I don't know, but you are right that this will be interesting.

Archived