THE BROWNS BOARD

The Draft is here

Browns57

According to various Plain Dealer articles today here is what they think they know.

1) As of last night nobody has contacted the Browns yet about trading up to #7. Doesn't mean that it won't happen but nobody has even asked like we did with the Rams for there #1.

2) the most likely pick at 7 if available is Eric Berry. We all think we know that.

3) Other picks that are likely...Earl Thomas, Jared Odrick, Joe Hayden ( not as likely at 7), and yes Jimmy Clausen, among others.

4) The Browns love Colt McCoy, and if they want him bad enough look for them to have to give up their second round pick and a third rounder to get back up into the first round and select him tonight.

5) The Browns are looking defense with the number 7 pick so most likely whatever the pick it will b on that side of the ball. In fact the only ofensive player with a legit shot at seven is Clausen!

6) The Browns have not yet ruled out moving up to number 1 and the Rams are still open to trading down. (Please say it ain't so)

7) The Browns are also open to moving up a few spots to get Berry ahead of KC.

Please add your thoughts and insight...And here is to us all hoping that the Browns will indeed get the draft right this year! Go Browns!!!!

I think we know that we have no idea.

Mike Lomboardi (lol) has the Browns picking Kyle Wilson with their #7 overall pick.

I think Berry goes to KC.

But, this draft is going to be full of surprises.

I think we know that we have no idea.

Mike Lomboardi (lol) has the Browns picking Kyle Wilson with their #7 overall pick.

I think Berry goes to KC.

But, this draft is going to be full of surprises.

wilson is a another guy who blew up at the combine. i don't know enough about him to say that i want him. he may be that good, i just don't know.

I have liked Kyle Wilson for a couple of years now. He has played quite well at Boise State. His only knock is his size, he is a little small I believe. Other than that I think he has a lot of potential to be a good player.

If we cant get Berry I see us getting Earl Thomas, Dan Williams, or Derrick Morgan. Though I would much rather the first two of that sequence.

Archived