THE BROWNS BOARD

Summer Vacation Plans

Chicopee John

I know that this is a little bit early but, what are you guys planning for summer vacation?

We just booked a week at Outer Banks, NC (July) and we will stop on the way to see, at least one, Washington Nationals' game.

My son, Jack, wants to see a couple of new (for him) MLB ballparks this summer, so we will likely spend a couple of days in Philly (August) to take in a Phils game.

Other than that, I will be beertending, once again, at Comcast Theater in Hartford. THAT gig is a blast.

Your turns.

Well its hard to get away when you live in a vacation hot spot in the summer.

Vapor if you get a chance you need to head down to Wilmington and visit Wrightsville Beach.

wrightsvillebeach.jpg

1.jpg

plus dont forget to visit downtown Wilmington.

ar117321738050067.jpg

NC%20Wilmington%20Historic%20Waterfront.jpg

I just got accepted into a biophysical program at UNC - Chapel Hill. Hopefully, I'll be doing some cool medical research. But yeah, I'm really happy I'm not gonna be stuck in southwest Ohio for another summer.

Congrats, Vapor!!!

No doubt, hanging around this message board has improved your IQ and cognitive skills. Glad we could assist!

Good luck with the Southern Belles.

We're going to take a trip to N.C. around Salisbury (N.E. of Greensboro ?)

and visit our neice in S.E. Virginia.

And put our fish pond in...maybe.

I was looking for availability on my time share exchange in the Atlantic Beach NC area, but nothing was available, so we booked into a place in Cape Cod. West Yarmouth to be precise, near Hyannis. But I do intend to head over to New Bedford and Newport for a day, and maybe even a couple of days up in Boston to see historic sites.

I am glad to hear of all the vacation plans to NC, Lord knows we need your vacation dollars spent here in the state of NC.

Right now you can book a vacation and get some good discounts.

Just send us your credit card numbers and we will be down to see y'all, despite other plans! :D

I've been to Wilmington. Not a bad place. NC is actually the best Southern State IMO.

Well, next to Tennessee and Alabama.

I do like the Outer Banks.....Duck, NC is a special place

Just send us your credit card numbers and we will be down to see y'all, despite other plans! :D

You can always spend the night under the pier, but you will have to fight the mexicans, they line up their beach chairs like its stadium seating to stay out of the sun? Whats the purpose of going to the beach then?

FYI: If you go to Myrtle Beach be careful with your credit/debit card numbers.

0841_b1.jpg

Archived