THE BROWNS BOARD

Lets Make sense of this draft please

The Dawgfather

I took me about 2 hours, but i can buy HADEN ok...we need defense. That I will give you, But heres where it goes all wrong

Second round pick HAD TO BE A QB and it had to be MCCOY!!!!

Is anyone else out there tired of driving on the highway and hearing the announcers on sirius say INTERCEPTION!!!

If we werent going for a QB then we shoulda kept QUINN.

I personally cannot even THINK straight right now, because we are gonna end up with another effen Jeff garcia. I FEEL It

Can I get an amen?

Only thing that can remedy this for me is to trade up for a QB because we brought HOLMGREN in to SPEAK AND ACT not to take advice from the whackjobs that have effed us over year after damn year

I took me about 2 hours, but i can buy HADEN ok...we need defense. That I will give you, But heres where it goes all wrong

Is anyone else out there tired of driving on the highway and hearing the announcers on sirius say INTERCEPTION!!!

I personally cannot even THINK straight right now, because we are gonna end up with another effen Jeff garcia. I FEEL It

Can I get an amen?

Only thing that can remedy this for me is to trade up for a QB because we brought HOLMGREN in to SPEAK AND ACT not to take advice from the whackjobs that have effed us over year after damn year

Ummmmm if I remember correctly those guys are no longer with the team.....atleast I dont think Policy, Davis and Savage are here anymore :rolleyes:

Im thinking maybe you should wait and see before you get all upitty about this draft. Making the D a strength is a very good way to go about straightening this team out.

Trust me

Im a doctor

LOL, Quinn would be third string on our current roster.

He's nothing special. Can everyone just come to grips with that?

He won three goddamn games in three years. I feel better with Seneca Wallace, let alone Delhomme who is liable to bounce back big time.

Please let go of Quinn. We drafted him, we played him, he sucked.

Zombo

--the Gay QB era is gone ... back to Dawgpound Defense and a veteran proven QB.

OP, you are wrong.

We need to put some things in place and the first 3 rounds are going to do that for us. We will get a QB , but not today.

This is not a particularity great QB class we have here.

WOAH!!!!! How many years are we gonna be " the rebuilding team" 20??? 30???? 40???

Did anyone see ESPN videoconference holmgren? " they twisted my arm " so i let them convince me of the saftey"...."Also we probably wont e getting a qb now......"

WTF???????????? I believe in defense but when you have heart and caliber of COLT MCCOY out there GET HIM DOnt have us pay you to make decisions only to have them ywisted away from you.... grow some cahonas

I think DENVER WAS BRILLIANT GETTING TEBOW mark my words.... Its about heart too...

Im tired of having hand me down quartbacks and ryan leaf wanna be's I want someone that gets down gets dirty gets hurt and gets back up./

LOL, Quinn would be third string on our current roster.

He's nothing special. Can everyone just come to grips with that?

He won three goddamn games in three years. I feel better with Seneca Wallace, let alone Delhomme who is liable to bounce back big time.

Please let go of Quinn. We drafted him, we played him, he sucked.

Zombo

--the Gay QB era is gone ... back to Dawgpound Defense and a veteran proven QB.

Im with you... I AGREE about Quinn but then get another quarterback seed on the farm dont leave us with two handmedowns and a punter...

im sick and tired of being the laughing stock of the football world , I live in cali and want to be able to go to the store and see a jersey once in a while.

Mark my words, Quinn is not a couch, he maybe didnt belong here, but at least he wanted to be here....

I want someone that gets down gets dirty gets hurt and gets back up./

Sounds like Delhomme.

Now let's blitz the shit out of Gayburger, Flake-O and Rosie Palmer now that we have a real secondary.

Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!

Let the turnovers rain down.

Zombo

I don't know about you guys but I got sick of seeing McDonald and Adams playing a ton of snaps.

Sometimes it's just nice to bolster one part of a team so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Mangini is a big DB guy so I trust him and Heckert.

Sounds like Delhomme.

Now let's blitz the shit out of Gayburger, Flake-O and Rosie Palmer now that we have a real secondary.

Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!

Let the turnovers rain down.

Zombo

Well at least we cannot get jimmey clauson..... THAT i see is a huge mistake.

Maybe Im just stung from out hand me down quarterback history HOWEVER You might think im crazy bt I think Seneca Wallace has more potential next year than Delhomme

Did anyone see ESPN videoconference holmgren? " they twisted my arm " so i let them convince me of the saftey"...."Also we probably wont e getting a qb now......"

WTF???????????? I believe in defense but when you have heart and caliber of COLT MCCOY out there GET HIM DOnt have us pay you to make decisions only to have them ywisted away from you.... grow some cahonas

if the coach didn't want Colt being the QB of his team why the hell would they get him? case closed.

LET'S GO ROUND 3!!!

Can I get an amen?

And thats why your not a general manager everything seems crystal clear to me.

now colt is getting paid late 3rd round money not high second.

Archived