THE BROWNS BOARD

GOTEM!!!!!

The Dawgfather

As a Saints fan, I think you guys just landed the new Drew Brees. He was the winningest QB in College history, very smart, and great work ethic, and very underrated. For gods sake just keep him safe and build up the OL.

congratulations

Thank you.

Good Pick and at great Value. I really question the DB from Oregon in the early second round though. I think Colt will learn well and be starting by season 3.

Season 3?!?!

Two.

Colt is not a project. Even the best college QB's should sit one year if possible.

EARL!!!!!! WE GOT HIM WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!

I never said he was a first round pick. I'm surprised he lasted to this pick but that's a credit to Holmgren. Well done. I am a little nervous about rooting for my collegiate hero in the pros but I'm glad he's in Cleveland because he'll learn the WCO.

Thank you.

np you deserve it was a great pick, you just might have consolidated 8-12 years of winning if you can give him the weapons Brees has and protect this kid. Hes a great kid and a hard worker. Build around him and believe and your going to have a great future. He has all of Breeses skills.

I never said he was a first round pick. I'm surprised he lasted to this pick but that's a credit to Holmgren. Well done. I am a little nervous about rooting for my collegiate hero in the pros but I'm glad he's in Cleveland because he'll learn the WCO.

Well said my friend..

Didn't you hate seeing Shipley go to the CINCY!!!!???

Well said my friend..

Didn't you hate seeing Shipley go to the CINCY!!!!???

Ship is an incredible receiver. He catches everything. Great kid as well. I think we're going to have trouble with him for a while. I thought Pittsburgh might take him and I was begging my TV "NOT TO THE STEELERS! PLEASE!"

Ship is an incredible receiver. He catches everything. Great kid as well. I think we're going to have trouble with him for a while. I thought Pittsburgh might take him and I was begging my TV "NOT TO THE STEELERS! PLEASE!"

LOL!!!!!! I felt the same way!

I'll admit I've only seen him play one or two games but I think this kid is an every down back. He's strong. He has catching ability. He's a bigger back at 6' and 225#. I'm warming up to it. I kind of wonder if this just means that Jennings is out or if there's more to it than that. It depends on how many RBs they plan to carry.

Archived