THE BROWNS BOARD

New Browns Addition on The Way!

listercat

I have been holding off on posting both here and elsewhere; but cannot hold it any longer. Mrs. Lister and I are expecting again; this time we finally have a GIRL!!!! She is due the first of August and everything is well and on track....Lister Jr is more interested in college and the rest of the brood is too young or too much of a teenager to care lol....I am so happy!!! Next procedure is to get fixed LOL....I cannot wait to the birth of my little girl; the we can open a winning Browns season!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been holding off on posting both here and elsewhere; but cannot hold it any longer. Mrs. Lister and I are expecting again; this time we finally have a GIRL!!!! She is due the first of August and everything is well and on track....Lister Jr is more interested in college and the rest of the brood is too young or too much of a teenager to care lol....I am so happy!!! Next procedure is to get fixed LOL....I cannot wait to the birth of my little girl; the we can open a winning Browns season!!

Congratulations man!

CONGRATS, LISTER !

Hang around, it's still fun here.

There's a new book out, I don't know if it's any good,

I think it's called "Raising Daughters" or something, by Dobson.

congrats man. i am marrying a steelers fan in december and when we decide to have kids, i already know what my first purchase will be: browns one-zi pajamas.

Are you going to name her, 'Colt'?

Are you going to name her, 'Colt'?

Funny (well the circumstances aren't all that funny) story.

A friend of mine had a husband, whom 2 weeks after they were married she found a lump on his side. He ended up dieing a little over a year later from Bone Cancer. His nickname was Judge.

Well when he was diagnosed, I guess its SOP for couples to have some sperm frozen, and they did that.

This winter, she had her little girl by Judge, and named her girl Judge.

Funny (well the circumstances aren't all that funny) story.

A friend of mine had a husband, whom 2 weeks after they were married she found a lump on his side. He ended up dieing a little over a year later from Bone Cancer. His nickname was Judge.

Well when he was diagnosed, I guess its SOP for couples to have some sperm frozen, and they did that.

This winter, she had her little girl by Judge, and named her girl Judge.

I had a great uncle whose name was "Judge". Yea, its kind of a hillbilly name. So be it. I wouldn't have thought it would have been given to a girl though.

I had a great uncle whose name was "Judge". Yea, its kind of a hillbilly name. So be it. I wouldn't have thought it would have been given to a girl though.

Well Judge was the guy's nickname, and my friend said that no matter if she had a boy or girl, she was going to name the child after her deceased husband. So now she has a girl named Judge Parker Getchell

Well Judge was the guy's nickname, and my friend said that no matter if she had a boy or girl, she was going to name the child after her deceased husband. So now she has a girl named Judge Parker Getchell

Hey, for what it is worth, I love the story and think that naming her Judge was cool as hell and I bet she wears it proud, and it means a lot to the surviving members of his family. Cool story, thanks.

hey congrats, Frankenstein!! (Lister's cat)

is that your first girl?

Thanks to all!

Yepper this is my first girl! Believe me I am DONE after this...Mrs Lister will never let me near her after this pregnancy prior to getting the 'procedure'

I really appreciate all the well wishes; will keep you posted

Good to be back!

Congratulations. I still don't have any kids of my own but I plan to start relatively soon. I'll be 28 in September and would like to start at least planning before I'm 30. I definitely want a boy first, to look after my little girl if and when we have one. I just want two unless financially I can do as I would with 2 with say 4.

Once again congratulations.

Congratulations. I still don't have any kids of my own but I plan to start relatively soon. I'll be 28 in September and would like to start at least planning before I'm 30. I definitely want a boy first, to look after my little girl if and when we have one. I just want two unless financially I can do as I would with 2 with say 4.

Once again congratulations.

You know you need a woman for this endeavor, right?

Zombo

• 2 months later...

Dear Mrs Lister,

Please have that darlin' little lady either BEFORE 8/1 or AFTER 8/9 as we will be on vacation & I prefer to get the good news on time.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. :wacko:

Mike

I must admit I am nervous...house full of boys and now a girl...her room is ALMOST ready; paint, crib, really cool clothes (thanks to the shower) and the rest of the furniture are in place...now we wait

I am almost done....a few things I will fit in I am sure

Oh damn..diapers

Don't forget to "baby" your wife. The heat of summer is bad enough, and carrying a baby through it is something us guys can't really comprehend.

She'll be here before you know it, & little girls tend to OWN their Daddies. I know mine did (and still DO!).

Mike

hey hey congrats.........will you still love her if she likes the Steelers as well????

Thanks to all!

Yepper this is my first girl! Believe me I am DONE after this...Mrs Lister will never let me near her after this pregnancy prior to getting the 'procedure'

I really appreciate all the well wishes; will keep you posted

Good to be back!

I heard of a hi tech emporium that has a remote sexual procedure so you can do the deed even in another room from Mrs Lister

Archived