THE BROWNS BOARD

Can we change this forum a bit?

VaporTrail

To a Politics/Religion/Science/Thick Skin Debate type of forum. I feel like some of the scientific stuff is too serious for the barber shop, but there's really no other place for it. What do you guys think?

I monitor the board - at times - and maintain a pretty loose definition of "Politics".

I wouldn't over-think this, Vape. Feel free to post either here or on T's forum. I check out both places. My guess is that a fair number of folks monitor both.

You are a welcomed addition to this board and offer a lot of food for thought. WHAT you post, at least to me, if much more important than WHERE you post.

One man's opinion.................................

Vapor - the subjects invariably warp into other areas...

the biggest reason for this forum, is to keep the football side

football as much as possible. It was getting clobbered at times,

and football talk suffered a lot.

John is the man, and I am only a grain of sand on an endless beach (my

favorite saying on the subject), but as long as football can thrive on that side,

it's all good over here, imho.

PS. You do a fine job of discussing things, sorry I'm contrary and I disagree about stuff. ;)

This is a good place to air out any controversial topics. The barbershop was created to just have some fun with anything that is off topic. We are trying to lighten the mood, this way the only arguments that carry over to football will be against team rivals such as steelers trolls.

vapor I will say their are a lot of different opinons stated over here on politics, you can read a lot and wade through a lot of hype and crap. But it helps to be able to vent at times.

Have a great day, and dont take anything personal on here. We all like to take our jabs at each other, hopefully it is all in fun.

Sometimes. I can also be a troll/dick. As evidenced by my hahahaha response to cal. I apologize for that, but xxxxin hell, I only have one more final left, which I do not want to study for.

I agree with Diehard.

BTW to those who constantly pimp the "non hetero" board has anyone seen the latest in lamety with the fake Benroethlisburgerisgod charactrer?

What a douche.

WSS

Sometimes. I can also be a troll/dick. As evidenced by my hahahaha response to cal. I apologize for that, but xxxxin hell, I only have one more final left, which I do not want to study for. Vaportrail

<_< I agree with you. ha.

Archived