THE BROWNS BOARD

Chad Ochocinco talking smack on browns and joe haden

ATENEARS

Chad talking. I found this where someone posted Chad Ochocinco's twitter comments:

# 7th pick of the draft=cover ocho cinco 7 points, you gone earn every dime of that new money, KISS DA BABY, OchoCinco Inc. 2 minutes ago via Swift

@joehayden its a blessing you were the 7th pick of the draft, same number of points I get after I torch you and your homies twice a year! 8 minutes ago via Swift

@ithinkuwright cmonson #ithinkuwrong if you believe you or your draft pick stand a chance, I'm going HAM on you and Joe Hayden 24 minutes ago via Swift

Anybody know Eric Wright twitter name from the Browns 33 minutes ago via Swift

@sports_science why would you disrespect me n my craft saying Joe Hayden can swat any ball I can catch, got to bless him because of you#smh

I remember that hit. He staggered around like he had no idea where he was afterwards. It was awesome.

Why do people feel they have to post barely legible streams of conciousness on twitter rather than coherent sentences?

My guess would be that they were handed everything at a very young age since they know how to play ball. The teachers let them slide and now these men couldn't even pass 5th grade reading and writing test if they had to.

I remember that hit. He staggered around like he had no idea where he was afterwards. It was awesome.

Why do people feel they have to post barely legible streams of conciousness on twitter rather than coherent sentences?

That is the way kids speak these days. I parent by reading a lot of what my kids and their friends type on facebook, Myspace, etc ... and about 80% of what they write I have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

Ego. Anyone that uses Twitter without the purpose of business or promoting products, is a egomaniac asshole. I canceled my account after I got a Twitter every day from some dick I don't know telling me what he is eating for breakfast.

Mark my words, Twitter will be done or have a changed business plan in 5 - 7 years. Once people see how immature and childish it is it, it will die. They are already losing money and popularity.

That is the way kids speak these days. I parent by reading a lot of what my kids and their friends type on facebook, Myspace, etc ... and about 80% of what they write I have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

You can tell how old someone is on these boards by the relative stupidity of how they type like they're texting.

The less legible the younger they are. I'm beginning to think if you take Word away from these kids they would not be able to write a coherent paragraph with correct grammar and capitalization.

Chad Ochocinco is a self-promoting idiot… It’s no surprise to me that he can’t complete a sentence. I live in the Cincinnati area and people around here don’t seem to mind bad grammar, anyway. I wish I had a penny for every time I hear or read the phrase, “We WAS...”, rather than “We were...”

I’ve determined that reading, writing, and speaking skills are typically a product of environment and education. (Chad fits in nicely in the Cincinnati area.) Another contributing factor to the degradation of English [with the youth] is the glorified hip-hop culture, making it cool to sound like a “hood rat”.

I feel bad for the people who are anxiously waiting for Chad's next Tweet. Who are these people, Bengal's fans?

I feel bad for the people who are anxiously waiting for Chad's next Tweet. Who are these people, Bengal's fans?

I just don't get Twitter. I've set up a lot of Twitter accounts for business clients, or more or less tied them in with their Facebook accounts they use for marketing purposes, but I've never understood why anyone would sit on twitter and await a new message.

Let Ocho yap all he wants. I figure if it motivates our guys we are better off for it and heck i wouldn't mind our boys laying the wood on him either.

I honestly think many times he brought out the best in Leigh Bodden.

Ochostinko is a boob. The guy has never grown up and I doubt he ever will. He is a me character and he can't stand for anyone to be in the spotlight other tthan himself. I'm glad he is in our division to spread his cancer to his own team. I'd rather have the meat and potato player any day of the week than the big time egomainiac star.

Chad in my opinion has done more against his team than for it.

I'm a Steeler fan and the jury is out about Ben and if he has now done more damage to the team than if he will be worth keeping around. As soon as these players start thinking the world doesn't spin until they wake up and give the planet a twirl then, it's time to send them packing.

I'd nip that sh.it in the bud if your kids are relatively young. High School teachers and College profressors are in a uproar over it all because common internet lingo is finding it's way in to term papers, reports etc. It's a epidemic and I'd be all over it if I were you.

EDIT: Oh and I love Ocho Cinco. Shame he's a Bengal but he's a riot and the man works hard. I also believe he runs his mouth as a persona, he seems to be totally different outside the game.

I'd nip that sh.it in the bud if your kids are relatively young. High School teachers and College profressors are in a uproar over it all because common internet lingo is finding it's way in to term papers, reports etc. It's a epidemic and I'd be all over it if I were you.

EDIT: Oh and I love Ocho Cinco. Shame he's a Bengal but he's a riot and the man works hard. I also believe he runs his mouth as a persona, he seems to be totally different outside the game.

Funny you said that. One of my boys had to do an essay a couple of months back, all in 'text language'. I shit you not, it about made me sick. What in the world that could accomplish is beyond me. BTW, I have a 19, 18 (as of today!), and a pair of 15 yr olds, plus another youngster that I'll keep from you since you're from Pittsburgh.

My guess would be that they were handed everything at a very young age since they know how to play ball. The teachers let them slide and now these men couldn't even pass 5th grade reading and writing test if they had to.

You should read Chad's autobiography. It's terribly written, but it offers a great insight into his personal life. And my guess is you never would have left that comment if you had read it.

I'm not excusing him by any means, but his life doesn't seem like it's been sunshine and rainbows, know what I mean? I like Chad a lot, he's a walking, talking Horatio Alger story.

He runs his mouth a little too much, though. But it's better than going out and raping women/smoking weed/killing pedestrians/selling cocaine via text/stomping people to death.

well, that's why they abbreviate, but it's not why they're nonsensically ebonical and no excuse for boring narcicists to share irrelevant soceity-dumbing drivel in general.

except to create hype which at least Ocho does in this case.

Ocho knows better and can speak "whitey", he's just playing his role as too cool for school.

Funny, but he didn't send those to either Joe or Eric. Both of the twitter names are wrong. lol

Hopefully they catch this , its good competition and motivation right out of the gate!

ithinkurwright is correct the last time i checked, so i'm sure it's message delivered! ^_^

Chad is my favortie player in the NFL that is not a Brown. He's nerdy cool, likable and friendly-- just a good-character guy who knows how to make football fun. What's not to like, apart from the division-rival thing?

Yes, there's the grammar thing. I'm glad I don't have him as a student-- sloppy writing drives me crazy!

Let Ocho yap all he wants. I figure if it motivates our guys we are better off for it and heck i wouldn't mind our boys laying the wood on him either.

I honestly think many times he brought out the best in Leigh Bodden.

I still believe that if chad hadn't jumped into the dogpound that game the browns don't come back and beat the bengals. The attention he brings to himself is usually detrimental to the team which is why I have never bought into Chad's style.

Archived