THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro-Illegal Demonstrator Says Illegals Will Kill Americans with Pickaxes

Mr. T

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is releasing a video clip today that shows an illegal alien supporter in Arizona claiming that shovels and axes will be used against Americans just prior to the riot where police officers and American citizens were assaulted by the mob protesting SB 1070.

VIDEO CLIP THREATENING ARMED REBELLION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlutO...

"We will not stop! We will take up our shovels and pickaxes and we...we will use them against you! Believe that!" screams an opponent of Arizona's tough new bill addressing illegal immigration.

Several organizers supporting the opponents of the bill can be seen trying to stop illegal alien supporters from accosting American citizens that support SB 1070.

Despite intense efforts by illegal alien organizers and police to keep the angry crowd back, a large Hispanic male in a red sport jersey that reads "Warner 13" tries to push past handlers and another voice screams " (garbled) you can't argue with a puto!"

The Urban Dictionary defines a puto as a "Spanish word for a male prostitute. sometimes it´s offensive for homosexuals. in Mexico it is used for cowards and traitors"

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is circulating this video to the nation via national press release today. The video is also being sent to ALIPAC's 30,000 national supporters for comment and circulation with encouragements for activists to send copies to state and Federal lawmakers.

ALIPAC is also issuing an advisory to law enforcement agencies across America in anticipation of the May 1 illegal alien protest scheduled nationally by Congressman Luis Gutierrez and the National Council of La Raza (The Race).

"We just want to make sure that our police agencies in these towns and cities where similar groups of angry illegal alien supporters plan to gather on May 1, are fully and properly informed," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We are asking our supporters to make sure their local police are aware of the riots, assaults on police, assaults on Americans, and murderous slogans advocating armed rebellion documented in this video, as well as others coming out of Arizona."

Unfortunately, a good number of our National Guardsmen are in the Middle East. Forget that, the government would never respond in kind to illegals.

Only legals like Koresh, Randy Weaver, etc.

Maybe Arizona employs some type of 'guard'.

At the same time, I believe if we stopped providing services to these folks and really go after those who employ them, many would 'go back home'.

This is a complex issue. People like Heck like to look only at one dimension - business is bad and it is fully capitalism at fault. I don't disagree with much of that in this instance. However, there is another dimension and that is Liberal's insatiable appetite for votes and their determination to create more and more government programs.

More control and more 'jobs' for their colleagues - I am talking about Administrators.

Leviticus 19:33-34 (New International Version)

33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

;)

Anywho, remember when you guys criticized us for bringing up the crazy fringe racists at the tea parties? Well, ditto.

At the same time, I believe if we stopped providing services to these folks and really go after those who employ them, many would 'go back home'.

This is a complex issue. People like Heck like to look only at one dimension - business is bad and it is fully capitalism at fault. I don't disagree with much of that. However, there is another dimension and that is Liberal's insatiable appetite for votes and their determination to create more and more government programs.

I'd agree that many would go back home, and I'd say that it's the major dimension in this issue. Yes, there are others, how do you stop the drug runners, human traffickers, and other people that are doing horrible xxxxing things. I'd say that legalization of marijuana could partially address the drug running, though I suppose not much can be done about cocaine and heroin and other shit like that. I'm just very skeptical about the whole "war on drugs."

Unfortunately, a good number of our National Guardsmen are in the Middle East. Forget that, the government would never respond in kind to illegals.

Only legals like Koresh, Randy Weaver, etc.

Maybe Arizona employs some type of 'guard'.

This is a complex issue. People like Heck like to look only at one dimension - business is bad and it is fully capitalism at fault. I don't disagree with much of that. However, there is another dimension and that is Liberal's insatiable appetite for votes and their determination to create more and more government programs.

More control and more 'jobs' for their colleagues - I am talking about Administrators.

John, this is simply ridiculous. Come on. You can do better. I hope.

Heck translation:

"Dammit, John, you hit the nail sqare on the head,

you are absolutely correct, and I look foolishly narrowly and liberally focused because of it."

Archived