THE BROWNS BOARD

LEBRON'S THE MVP AND NO POST????

gmp

See, this is why Lebron needs to get out of Cleveland!...He is the league MVP and nobody post anything about it??? WTF!!!

If or shall I say when this happens again next year...Knick fans (which I am) would be all over this...

Get bounced by the Celtics Lebron and bring your act to MSG, where people appreciate star players..

Man O' Man Cleveland.... :angry:

See, this is why Lebron needs to get out of Cleveland!...He is the league MVP and nobody post anything about it??? WTF!!!

If or shall I say when this happens again next year...Knick fans (which I am) would be all over this...

Get bounced by the Celtics Lebron and bring your act to MSG, where people appreciate star players..

Why do we have to post something about it when its all over every single sports website. We as fans know he deserves it and was the best in the NBA this year. Now if he didnt win it then there would be more people on here bitching about it.

"bring your act to MSG, where people appreciate star players" Nah, we appreciate winning more, and we're trying hard to emulate the Yankees, and buy our way to a Championship. Well, toooooo bad, Moneybags Gilbert took a page out of Steinbrenner's book, and assembled the best team money can buy- in Cleveland. So here's your reality check- unless LeBron thinks he can contend for a title in 2011 in NYC (and they can't, no way, no how) he's going NOWHERE.

Buy a clue. Ever notice the cut to the 70' tall LeBron poster hanging on the side of the the Tower during the commercials?

FWIW, this isn't the most active Cavs board in the world. Are you from Cleveland? James could already get elected Mayor for life, and if he wins the NBA title, I wouldn't bet against him getting elected governor if he decided to run. In the under 30 crowd, LeBron is the most loved athlete in the history of Cleveland sports. I go all the way back to the days of Jim Brown and if LBJ wins a title this year he pulls even with the great one in my book, and if he should win another title for the Cavs, he passes him.

If you know anything about LeBron at all, you have to know he's a major sports historian. So he's QUITE aware, if he chases the lights and money to Broadway the abdications of Jim Thome and Carlos Boozer will rate as mere tempests in a teapot by comparison. In fact, IMO should he bolt, he becomes the most hated traitor in the history of Cleveland sports- even surpassing Art Modell.

MVP's, scoring Titles, and other awards don't mean shit without winnining a title ... or five.

AND THAT, my friend, is WHY he is going to stay in Cleveland where we've built a damn good team around him and not NY where they have done nothing but mis-manage for the past decade.

On Sunday afternoon at a packed James A. Rhodes Arena in his hometown, LeBron received his second straight Most Valuable Player award – taking 116 out of 122 first place votes and winning in the biggest runaway since his teammate Shaquille O’Neal took the honors in 1999-2000.

Kevin Durant and Dwight Howard were the only other players to receive first place votes.

He is not going to NY, dream on.

Man oh man! new york fans! have fun with your losing record without lebron next year. Why would lebron want to go to a team who has to rebuild?

A winning record ...yup, you got that...sodo alot of other NBA teams...

but just hold your wadd....you didn't win anything yet.....and this year will be no different., <_<

A winning record ...yup, you got that...sodo alot of other NBA teams...

but just hold your wadd....you didn't win anything yet.....and this year will be no different., <_<

Try the best record in the NBA for 2 straight seasons...

Ya there's a chance he may leave if we don't win it all, but why the hell would a guy in his prime leave for a rebuilding project?

EDIT: Thought you would enjoy this too http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/stor...eBronMVP-100503

Try the best record in the NBA for 2 straight seasons...

Ya there's a chance he may leave if we don't win it all, but why the hell would a guy in his prime leave for a rebuilding project?

EDIT: Thought you would enjoy this too http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/stor...eBronMVP-100503

The simple fact of the matter is this...

let's say you gt past the C's...and the Magic....you stop there...No way do you beat the Lakers....They'll kill the CAv's inside......and the problem is ....who then will you try to add next year...you added an old shaq...z may retire...jamison is another year older......The Knicks have young players...and will add (2) max money guys...or 3 mid level very good players......they have a better chance at a long term title run.

\

let's say you gt past the C's...and the Magic....you stop there...No way do you beat the Lakers....They'll kill the CAv's inside......and the problem is ....who then will you try to add next year...you added an old shaq...z may retire...jamison is another year older......The Knicks have young players...and will add (2) max money guys...or 3 mid level very good players......they have a better chance at a long term title run.

\

The Laker bigs are soft. Shaq hits Gasol a couple times and he disappears.

You don't think Shaq, Z, Varejao, Jamison, and Hickson are enough to guard Gasol, Bynum, and Odom? We are so much deeper up front.

The question Laker fans should ask is how is Gasol going to guard Jamison and Hickson? The matchups go both ways. Those bigs didn't help them much in the regular season. Gasol and Bynum were almost invisible.

\

Get real, whoever comes out of the East is gonna beat the Lakers. Bynum\Odom- Shaq. Z and Gasol are essentially the same player, and it's the only reason Z was brought back. If Orlando beats the Cavs, Howard will destroy anybody the Lakers put in his way.

And the Knicks have zero chance short term with no bench. Which is why getting a max contract guy to come there will be a tough sell. Hey, maybe they can land Carlos Boozer.

Archived