THE BROWNS BOARD

What time is the Knicks game on?

ATENEARS

What are you doing here gmp? Like, how did you find this place? Weird internet troll lol... get a life.

LOL, with success comes contempt. There's hatas out there that would like nothing better for LeBron's arm to fall off, or break a leg. The trolls over on Cleveland.com are practically dancing in the streets over Cavs bad game Monday night.

Speaking of- here's a little factoid from that website to cheer you up. Back in the 1992 playoffs in game #2 the Chicago Bulls (yeah that was team Michael & the Jordanaires) lost 107-81 AT HOME to a certain team. We know how that one eventually turned out. I'll let you look up who it was to.

It ain't over till the Fat Lady Sings, so I'd say those who are already reading Last Rites for the Cavs season are a tad premature.

What are you doing here gmp? Like, how did you find this place? Weird internet troll lol... get a life.

Geeze,

talk about sensitive....

I found this great website cuz..believe it or not...I'm a Browns fan......and also a huge hoops fan, I just happen to be a Knick fan....so I guess only Cav's fans can get one here???...nobody else can have an opinion and talk about your beloved Cavs'. (who by the way are neck deep in manure right now) and so are the Cav's fans if they drop this series to the C's...

the curtain will come down on Lebron's act in Cow Town CLeveland.!!

<_<

Geeze,

talk about sensitive....

I found this great website cuz..believe it or not...I'm a Browns fan......and also a huge hoops fan, I just happen to be a Knick fan....so I guess only Cav's fans can get one here???...nobody else can have an opinion and talk about your beloved Cavs'. (who by the way are neck deep in manure right now) and so are the Cav's fans if they drop this series to the C's...

the curtain will come down on Lebron's act in Cow Town CLeveland.!!

<_<

I am pretty happy to know right now I am not the only Knicks/Browns fan on this board.

I am rooting hard for Lebron though. He is a great player, and seems like a great kid. And I would love to see him as a Knick next year although I do not think it will happen ... and we will end up with some garbage instead.

I am pretty happy to know right now I am not the only Knicks/Browns fan on this board.

I am rooting hard for Lebron though. He is a great player, and seems like a great kid. And I would love to see him as a Knick next year although I do not think it will happen ... and we will end up with some garbage instead.

OH IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!

The only way he Stays in Cleveland is by winning a Title this year...Everybody obn this board and in Cleveland know that...

The clock be tickin....tic, tic, tic..

ESPN radio had this hoops guy on who had a source...I know, the dreaded source...who said the same thing.....

IF THE C'S BEAT THE Cav's..he's OUT!!!!!!! :unsure:

OH IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!

The only way he Stays in Cleveland is by winning a Title this year...Everybody obn this board and in Cleveland know that...

ESPN radio had this hoops guy on who had a source...I know, the dreaded source...who said the same thing.....

God are you a fukcing jerk. I bet you got your ass kicked so much in high school, you still feel the pain!

OH IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!

I certainly hope so, but I don't see it happening. It would be a great career move on his part. If he were to win a championship in NY he would be a legend similar to mark Messier winning a cup with the Rangers. People don't even remember Mess winning FIVE cups in edmonton but they remember the one with the Rangers ...

It would be dope to see Lebron play with David Lee, Chandler and Galo as they are some nice young talent, but chances are if they sign Lebron Lee goes bye bye.

And being a Browns fan my whole life I kinda have a soft spot in my heart for Cleveland sports teams so I would genuinely feel bad for the Cav's if they lost Lebron. If he doesn't come to the Knicks I definitly would just rather see him stay.

OH IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!

Yeah, and I'm sure that "source' was in NYC. Just like "sources" in Boston said it was all over for the Cavs. Well, get back to me after Sunday night what the odds are of the Leprechauns have of beating the Cavs. Hint: if LeBron plays like that the rest of the series, it's approaching zero.

Archived