THE BROWNS BOARD

IT'S THE CLEVELAND CURSE...YET AGAIN!!!!

gmp

UH OHHH...HERE YA GO AGAIN...

RED-RIGHT 88

THE DRIVE

THE FUMBLE

THE CELTICS!!!!

AND REALLY THE CELTICS COULD HAVE BEEN UP 2-0 IF THEY DIDN'T TAKE OFF THE 4RTH QTR IN GAME 1.

How's that Jamison trade working out....??..

Jamison...Mr Marshmellow defense... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

UH OHHH...HERE YA GO AGAIN...

RED-RIGHT 88

THE DRIVE

THE FUMBLE

THE CELTICS!!!!

AND REALLY THE CELTICS COULD HAVE BEEN UP 2-0 IF THEY DIDN'T TAKE OFF THE 4RTH QTR IN GAME 1.

How's that Jamison trade working out....??..

Jamison...Mr Marshmellow defense... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you're handing the series to the Clovers after one win. Unlike those flops, the Celtics still need three more games. And they won't shoot 48% from downtown again.

Jamison on Garnett is a mismatch, and that's on Potato Head Brown for not doing something about it.

FWIW, I saw great defense by the Celtics for about ten minutes last night, and a Cavs team shooting so stone cold (led by Mo Williams impressive 1 for 9, Parker and West not far behind) they couldn't hit the ocean standing on the beach. Time to NOT get Shaq involved, if he can't do better than 36% shooting from three feet or less.

Pathetic guard play. Here are the guard stats (Mo, AP, West, Moon, Boobie, and Jawad): 103 minutes, 16 points (0.155 pt/min production...not acceptable). 20% shooting from the field and 17% from 3PT range.

Go ahead, make the assumption the Celtics can stay this hot, and the Cavs can continue to play like crap.

So you're handing the series to the Clovers after one win. Unlike those flops, the Celtics still need three more games. And they won't shoot 48% from downtown again.

Jamison on Garnett is a mismatch, and that's on Potato Head Brown for not doing something about it.

FWIW, I saw great defense by the Celtics for about ten minutes last night, and a Cavs team shooting so stone cold (led by Mo Williams impressive 1 for 9, Parker and West not far behind) they couldn't hit the ocean standing on the beach. Time to NOT get Shaq involved, if he can't do better than 36% shooting from three feet or less.

Pathetic guard play. Here are the guard stats (Mo, AP, West, Moon, Boobie, and Jawad): 103 minutes, 16 points (0.155 pt/min production...not acceptable). 20% shooting from the field and 17% from 3PT range.

Go ahead, make the assumption the Celtics can stay this hot, and the Cavs can continue to play like crap.

Playoffs are about match-ups.....

Pound for pound, and man for man...the C's rotation (starting 5 and 3 deep) is hands down better...

can shoot from parimeter and go to the rim....I like what Doc River is doing....when Lebron puts the ball on thre floor run the double and have somebody else make a play or score.....Their in lies the problem......

Lol. They lose one game and it's over? Last I checked it was a best of 7 series.

Quit crying gmp.

Mwaaahh..crying???.

I'm actually very happy the Cav's gagged on that one last night....Since the whole world has annointed them should be Champs without winning anything yet...

Now they got dey a*s in a sling.. :)

Here's my opinion...

The Celts top players are not exactly kids. Get the "energy twins", Andy & JJ, in there together to run their old butts off. Then have Shaq dish out some real physical punishment when a Celtic, ANY Celtic (ie Rondo), drives his lane. Do those 2 things early & we'll take some wind out of their sails.

I still haven't seen consistent play from our guards in the playoffs...Mo & company need to step it up.

The Celts are the team that most worried me coming into the playoffs, but we can beat 'em.

GO CAVS!!!

Mike

Playoffs are about match-ups.....

Pound for pound, and man for man...the C's rotation (starting 5 and 3 deep) is hands down better...

can shoot from parimeter and go to the rim....I like what Doc River is doing....when Lebron puts the ball on thre floor run the double and have somebody else make a play or score.....Their in lies the problem......

Thanks for the brilliant observation. If Parker and Williams are on, the Celtics are toast. Sort of the same scenario where Orlando blew out the Hawks tonight- feed Howard, and when the double collapses on him, kick the ball out and murder them with threes. As I said elsewhere, shooting 48% from threeville is a non-sustainable stat for the Celts. As is 19% for the Cavs.

I'll give you Garnett and Rondo. And only Garnett because he's an offensive mismatch on Jamison, who is still matching him in points and rebounds- AJ should be playing #3 in this series. Hixson should be matched up with Garnett.

A 38 year old Shaq is still better than Perkins and Fatso Big Baby, Andy was in contention for sixth man of the year award, and you ready to call Sheed better than anyone on the Cavs bench when he has ONE great game this past season? Celtics homers wanted him benched after an invisible Miami series and the first game against the Cavs.

Oh, and depending where they match him up, the Cavs have this guy named LeBron James, that could play any position 1-5 and still be better than anything the Celtics could trot out there.

The major problems the Cavs have are: Williams and Parker are too streaky to really depend on, and to top it off Williams is a defensive liability. If Mike Brown wants my advice- and he won't take it, is to bench Mo, and start Gibson and West in the back court.

Archived