THE BROWNS BOARD

HOF LB Lawrence Tayler arrested for rape

PlayoffsIN09

:lol:

A fifteen year old though? that is a really bad accusation. I didn't know LT was catholic. I'll be here all night.

He's not, it was a girl!

Seriously though, just to be accused of it means that he ws in a situation where he was alone with a 15 year old and made her feel uncomfortable at the very least. The dude's sick.

He's not, it was a girl!

Seriously though, just to be accused of it means that he ws in a situation where he was alone with a 15 year old and made her feel uncomfortable at the very least. The dude's sick.

He deserves due process, like everyone else, but he is an absolute lowlife. IMHO, he should NOT be in the HOF. Drug problems as a player & since. In addition, the year he was inducted, they had to "bleep" many times during interviews. Lawrence Taylor is a street punk...always has been & always will be.

Mike

none of you know jack shit about what happened....sheeple...taking whatever tidbits the propoganda machine gives ya.

Try knowing what your talkin about before judging....its pathetic how most of you rush to call him a guilty before the facts are at hand.

Baaaaaah!

none of you know jack shit about what happened....sheeple...taking whatever tidbits the propoganda machine gives ya.

Try knowing what your talkin about before judging....its pathetic how most of you rush to call him a guilty before the facts are at hand.

Baaaaaah!

alright chill out people on here are just messin around

He deserves due process, like everyone else, but he is an absolute lowlife. IMHO, he should NOT be in the HOF. Drug problems as a player & since. In addition, the year he was inducted, they had to "bleep" many times during interviews. Lawrence Taylor is a street punk...always has been & always will be.

Mike

When LT came up for the HOF vote, one of the guys who was in the room at the time said there were a bunch of voters that did NOT want to put him in, expressly because of his bad behavior. No doubt when Ray Lewis is eligible, he'll get the same treatment.

Ditto, and for once I agree with ESPN- yes, the assorted HOFs are filled with lowlifes, but what does it take post induction to get kicked out? The talk came up after OJ's arrest, but he was never convicted- let's say LT does and spends serious time in the slammer- and he will, considering his previous arrest record- then what do you do? I'll give you my .02 in the matter- Kenesaw Mountain Goodell, to maintain the integrity of the game and using his broad administrative powers will at least seriously consider kicking LT out.

There is a precedence- sort of- if anyone deserves the be in the Baseball HOF, it's Pete Rose- but IMHO, he will never get in while he's alive, and if his gambling had come to light after the fact- would he have gotten kicked out?

I can see how behavior might keep a guy out, but I can't see any logic in kicking a guy out for actions after his election.

You are no longer a HOF'er???

At most I could see not having any special displays for the guy....just his plaque on the wall...those get viewed, but they aren't the most prominent display in the hall. By the time you get to those you are just cruising by.

HE DESERVES HUNG plain and simple hes a RAPIST AND A PEDOPHILE! It sicken me to see people try defend trash like him and big ben. LETS face it atheletes get away with crime ! IN my opinion LT should be sacking big ben is a PRISON CELL! IM guessing LT will be the next OJ the race card will be played! WHAT is it every time a BLACK ATHELETE is charged with a crime it seems people jump out with the oh he prob was framed bs!

HERES HOPING THEY TAKE THAT TRASH BAG RAPING PEDOPHILE LT and GIVE HIM LIFE!!!!

HE DESERVES HUNG plain and simple hes a RAPIST AND A PEDOPHILE! It sicken me to see people try defend trash like him and big ben. LETS face it atheletes get away with crime ! IN my opinion LT should be sacking big ben is a PRISON CELL! IM guessing LT will be the next OJ the race card will be played! WHAT is it every time a BLACK ATHELETE is charged with a crime it seems people jump out with the oh he prob was framed bs!

HERES HOPING THEY TAKE THAT TRASH BAG RAPING PEDOPHILE LT and GIVE HIM LIFE!!!!

I think LT was framed! That must be because I am black.

HE DESERVES HUNG plain and simple hes a RAPIST AND A PEDOPHILE!

some peoples kids...i tell ya.

you dont know what statutory rape is do ya? since you sound like an underager yourself, i'll chalk up such an idiotic reply to ignorance.

NO IGNORANCE is people defending a child rapist. BUT i guess its expected those defending LT prob same ones who defended oj. KNOW whats funny people scream racism yet when a black athelete commits crimes people scream oh he was framed LOL

Archived