THE BROWNS BOARD

HEY LOOK IT'S CLEVELAND AND THEY WON

nobuo

Where is the Police Report Kosar, give it up.

I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.

What's the wager, sailor fag?

I'll scan it in when Det. Pestic from Euclid calls me. You can call him if you would like, 216-289-8505, it's public record numb nuts. The assailants name is Tom Wright he was detained, ticketed and released an hour and a half before I was assaulted. I can't wait to scan it when it's completed, just to make you look like the old dumb piece of shit you are.

What's the wager, sailor fag?

Pussy! I bet he beat your wimp ass good!

Post your police report nut bag. I'm not wagering shit with you. You would only make a fake one and post it.

I'll scan it and post it. Call Det. Pestic Monday, it's public record. 216-289-8505.

The best part is you won't wager because your a pussy and know your wrong.

I'll tell you one thing. The Magic is a force to recon with. They are playing lights out right now. Hopefully Shaq can pull out just enough to slow down Howard. I wouldn't be surprised if they get taken out by the Magic. Either way I have faith in the Cavs.

I'll tell you one thing. The Magic is a force to recon with. They are playing lights out right now. Hopefully Shaq can pull out just enough to slow down Howard. I wouldn't be surprised if they get taken out by the Magic. Either way I have faith in the Cavs.

I really don't like the way we match w/the Magic, we're big ,but their long, and they are just lights out from threeland

and for whatever reason we don't defend the three very well.

So far it seems Mike Browns defensive game plan has been give the guards their points (Rose,Rondo) just don't let the bigs beat

you,but Howard and Lewis are gonna be a tougher matchup than Garnett and Pierce.

As far as this series...NOBODY wanted Boston in rnd 2...to think that the Magic would have walked over'em like they are

the Hawks....come on now.... this things probably going to go 6 maybe even 7 games,I expect us to lose today...hope we

don't...but realize the Celts are good! and this is gonna be a slug fest...we'll win the series cause we're better,but don't expect Boston to quit the way Atlanta has.

I really don't like the way we match w/the Magic, we're big ,but their long, and they are just lights out from threeland

and for whatever reason we don't defend the three very well.

So far it seems Mike Browns defensive game plan has been give the guards their points (Rose,Rondo) just don't let the bigs beat

you,but Howard and Lewis are gonna be a tougher matchup than Garnett and Pierce.

As far as this series...NOBODY wanted Boston in rnd 2...to think that the Magic would have walked over'em like they are

the Hawks....come on now.... this things probably going to go 6 maybe even 7 games,I expect us to lose today...hope we

don't...but realize the Celts are good! and this is gonna be a slug fest...we'll win the series cause we're better,but don't expect Boston to quit the way Atlanta has.

Today, it all depends on what Cavs team shows up. We play anywhere close to the way we did Friday, we can win this game. Boston will surely give max effort, because if they lose, it's over.

Come on, the Cavs were expressly built this year to match up with the Magic, Not just Shaq, you have Z and Andy to collect fouls on Howard. Jamison was brought in to guard Rashard Lewis (he's played him well in the past), Parker will probably be on Carter, and LeBron will neutralize anyone he defends. The X factor will be Jameer Nelson- again, Mo is a big time defensive liability there. It will depend if we can finally start hitting our threes.

RE: the Magic\Hawks, Atlanta matches up horribly against Orlando- I knew they were gonna get killed. NOBODY to stop Howard, and Saturday they were way off on their shooting to top it off.

Archived