THE BROWNS BOARD

QB question

jnuh

I know he wasn't brought in to stretch the field, but he was brought in to not turn the ball over and his track record the past couple season tells a different story. The interceptions worry me the most.

Also when I started this thread I asked a simple question which was... what QB would you have like to see our Brownies bring in and everyone has avoided that question and just commented about Delhomme. I can't possibly imagine that everyone who has posted in this thread wanted Delhomme before we got him. It is kind of slow around here and I was interested in hearing different people opinions, but I haven't really gotten that at all.

For me McNabb and Delhomme were the two best options out there, I liked Cambell to but I dont no if he's the leader we were looking for. McNabb would have been my top choice but that didnt happen and we didnt have to give up draft picks to get Delhomme. Im confident we can win games with Jake and its a big upgrade over last year. All together im happy we got a proven Vet a backup thats capable and a young guy to groom for the future.

Archived