THE BROWNS BOARD

Celtics are for REAL!!!!!

cambridgeho

Those old boys are showing the young crowd whats up, and letting everyone know that Basketball is a team game. The intensity they are showing is second to none. They fear no one right now. A Celtics vs Lakers series should be fun to watch.

What are the thoughts on the Celtics, if you have any?

Those old boys are showing the young crowd whats up, and letting everyone know that Basketball is a team game. The intensity they are showing is second to none. They fear no one right now. A Celtics vs Lakers series should be fun to watch.

What are the thoughts on the Celtics, if you have any?

As Mark Twain once said "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." All of a sudden, the Cavs getting beat doesn't look that bad. At least the Cavs got TWO games. :)

The only thing I hate about a Lakers- Celtics series is it's like the Yankees-Red Sox. Let someone else like the Cavs!!!, :lol: win it all for a change! It would have been hell for the ratings (about as bad as the Cavs- Spurs a few years back), but really- I would have loved Magic- Suns, and go Suns!!!!!

I'm tired of hearing about Rondo seriously. If you're on a team with Allen, Pierce, and Garnett, that should open up the game pretty well for you. I understand he can make it to the hoop, but he's not anywhere near as good as some of the superstars in the league. Just look at what he did when lebron covered him...

I'm not sure if any of you watched any of the MAC tourney last year but this whole Rondo craze reminds me a lot of how the Ohio Bobcats fans were talking about DJ Cooper. They even went as far as saying he might forgo his remaining 3 years of college and enter the draft. It was the funniest thing I had ever heard, and they even thought he could be picked in the 2nd round.

I'm tired of hearing about Rondo seriously. If you're on a team with Allen, Pierce, and Garnett, that should open up the game pretty well for you. I understand he can make it to the hoop, but he's not anywhere near as good as some of the superstars in the league. Just look at what he did when lebron covered him...

:lol: Then who would you rather have, Rondo, or Mo Williams? Yup, he's not quite Chris Paul or Steve Nash- yet.

Yeah, it took the best inch for inch defender in the NBA to slow Rondo down.

Archived