THE BROWNS BOARD

LeBAMA makes pitch for Lebrona????

gmp

Go ahead Cleelin.....

Pay the kings ransom and keep Lebron for all I care anymore...I'm getting tired already of all the Lebron going here or there stuff....The bottom line is this...you ain't seen nuthin yet...more coaches will be fired, more players will be sh*t canned, more money will be tossed aimlessly in the air and more promises by ciy officals as to why Mr James should play for their beloved cities.....The mayors of the cities involved will play the part of Lebron's bit*hes to get him .and that's just wrong.....This guy (Lebron) has not won anything in 7 years...been to a finals and swept in his only appearance.....by yes a team oriented organization...they were again beat by the Celtics..who are yes, a team concept organization, that's what wins titles...not the high flying dunks,, or the high flying blocks or the dribble out the shotclock tree points shots.

We have only just begun to hear all the rumors and bullsh*t regarding Lebrons future...I'll give him a pass up till this point in time cuz he is laying low..however, I have a feeling he is gonna play this to the hilt and rape the diginity of cities, hold hostage the whole free agent market come July (till he signs somewhere), then all others will fall in line.

Lebron is not bigger than the NBA and plenty of great basketball has been, will be , and always will be, played out regardless of where he is playing.....So go ahead Cleelin, pay threw he nose and cap yourselves crazy with Lebron pay the 200 million for 5 years..and Enjoy those individual efforts by Lebron..while other towns enjoy watching team play win titles...and have parades...

and please President O"

D Rose and J Noah are not Magic and Kareem....nice little players but nuthing more then what Lebron had this year...

worry about that OIL SPILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

1) We have only just begun to hear all the rumors and bullsh*t regarding Lebrons future...I'll give him a pass up till this point in time cuz he is laying low..however, I have a feeling he is gonna play this to the hilt and rape the diginity of cities, hold hostage the whole free agent market come July (till he signs somewhere), then all others will fall in line.

2) Lebron is not bigger than the NBA and plenty of great basketball has been, will be , and always will be, played out regardless of where he is playing.....So go ahead Cleelin, pay threw he nose and cap yourselves crazy with Lebron pay the 200 million for 5 years..and Enjoy those individual efforts by Lebron..while other towns enjoy watching team play win titles...and have parades...

and please President O"

D Rose and J Noah are not Magic and Kareem....nice little players but nuthing more then what Lebron had this year...

worry about that OIL SPILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

1) Correct, the LeBron hype is just beginning- heard LeBron was unavailable to comment on the Mike Brown canning (which he helped orchestrate by his lackadaisical play in games 5 & 6 against the Celtics) because he was on VACATION. Doubtless planning the big media bash and grand tour of the cities vying for his services.

2) Wrong LeBron is already thinking he IS the NBA. His head is starting to swell up to an alarmingly large size. PS the Lakers giving Kobe a max contract doesn't seem to have hurt them much.

3) Wrong again. First off, LeBron IS Magic Johnson. Put him on the Bulls, add in Chris Bosh, get Phil Jackson to relocate from LA, and the Bulls are hands down favorites to win the NBA title in 2011. LBJ would have the luxury of playing with a real point guard (Rose) instead of the (I disappear in the playoffs every year) Mo "the stiff" Williams. Jordan won titles in Chicago with Bill Cartwright at center, and BJ Armstrong & Steve Kerr playing guard. Noah and Rose are respectively better than either. Bosh would be LBJ's Scottie Pippin, and Luol Deng would be an adequate replacement for Horace Grant. Considering their ages, I wouldn't bet against that lineup equaling or surpassing Jordan's six titles.

Now, should LeBron decide to stay, it's not all that bleak for the Cavs. It's not being a homer to say the Cavs bench is as deep and talented as any in the league. However Mike "AKA Tater Head, AKA Al Roker" Brown was clueless on how to best utilize it. He's addition by subtraction. If I could see Antawn Jamison was getting killed by Kevin Garnett, WTF was Brown thinking persisting in this mismatch until it was too late? AJ's a stretch 3-4, Garnett can play some 5 at a pinch, he's a TRUE power forward, which Jamison definitely is not. I've played enough basketball to know if you have a guy outheigted by 4" all things being equal, you can shoot over him at will- which was exactly what KG did all series, until Roker finally got a clue for the first half of game six, and put Andy Varejao on him-and then the maroon went back to AJ in crunch time!!!! Shaq wants to come back- but how much $$ will make him happy for his 25 minutes a game? He sure ain't getting the $20 million he was hauling down this year. Z may or may not be back, he's welcome to return as a limited minutes bench widebody (ala Rasheed Walace for the Celtics), if he's willing to work cheap- which he might. This year totally exposed Mo Williams as a playoff fraud- he can't defend the top point guards, his shooting is streaky, and when the going gets tough he can't drive the paint and dish off. He either comes off the bench, or gets traded. I actually like Delonte West better, but who knows if he's going to to follow Gilbert Arenas into a Washington DC jail? Anthony Parker is an OK defender, but his offensive firepower is sub-par for a shooting guard.

So off season priorities 1-10 Resign LeBron, 10 on, get some help at 1-2, or move LeBron to the #2.

Sounds like your upset Lebron probably wont come to New York. How old are you and are you a female on her period?

No just getting tired of hearing it and find it curious how the future of the NBA is hinging on a guy who didn't win anything???

Now, where's my tampon's <_<<_<<_<

Archived