THE BROWNS BOARD

Charles Barkley tells Lebron to "Shut the Hell Up!"

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Charles gave it to Lebron pretty good, repeatidly telling him to shut the hell up about what he is going to do in two years. Charles lambasted that it's disrespectful to the game and disrespectful to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Lebron was asked to comment prior to Friday's game. He said, "He's stupid"

LOL, good for you Charles ... couldn't have said it better myself and glad this guy has the position to state what many think.

Masters already doing his best to defend Lebron about this article and others here http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1208 .

What Masters doesn't seem to realize is Lebron is a wannabe thug. His mother is a genuine thug. And his thugness in all his glory, Jay-Z is LBJs hero. Lebron will go wherever his thug friend leads him. Until then, I hope we win a championship.

Trivisonno loves him some Barkley. Those are the two guys in the world that don't kiss LeBron's ass.

I actually enjoy when Triv gets going on one of his LBJ tirades, they are quite entertaining. Triv has never taken kindly to James rooting for the other teams to win, and neither have I.

Seriously, walking around the Cowpies sideline chumming with TO and shit like a faggot, wearing their gear and "rooting" for them on opening day in our most anticipated season in years.

I thought that was worse than the Spankees incident.

Trivisonno loves him some Barkley. Those are the two guys in the world that don't kiss LeBron's ass.

I actually enjoy when Triv gets going on one of his LBJ tirades, they are quite entertaining. Triv has never taken kindly to James rooting for the other teams to win, and neither have I.

Seriously, walking around the Cowpies sideline chumming with TO and shit like a faggot, wearing their gear and "rooting" for them on opening day in our most anticipated season in years.

I thought that was worse than the Spankees incident.

Both incidents are intolerable. He gets paid millions upon millions of dollars, to not only play basketball for the CLEVELAND Cavaliers, but to represent the city of CLEVELAND, and the city of Clevelands FANS. When he leaves I won't miss him, just hope we get something out of him before he takes off.

I am now a Charles Barkley fan. Way to call it like it is.

LeBrons behavior is WAY disrespectable. He owes us back to back Championships, then he can go bask in the glow of the Big Apple....and take his no tipping posse and his ghetto mama with him.

DWJ

At his moms house (where lebron was living while they built the big house) he wanted to put up a fence to keep the white people out .....neighbors (homeowners association) said no.

I am also a charles barkley fan.

Charles has never really been a role model (and he admits it) but he knows basketball, talent and professional player requirements.

Guest Masters
Charles has never really been a role model (and he admits it) but he knows basketball, talent and professional player requirements.

Is it being professional to call out the NBA and TNT on that same radio interview? Charles called the games on Thanksgiving garbage. Yup, he's a professional.....

I like Charles, but he isn't a model of professionalism. He does no his basketball. For 3 years, like many of us, he has been saying Lebron and the Cavs need a point guard. Low and behold, they get a real one and they look like title contendenders.

I don't think he's greedy money wise. He's greedy ego wise. He wants the attention, the stardom, the fame, the credit, the legacy, the bright lights, the ooh's and ahh's, etc. He's just VERY sly about making people think he's not so egocentric.

Guest Masters
I don't think he's greedy money wise. He's greedy ego wise. He wants the attention, the stardom, the fame, the credit, the legacy, the bright lights, the ooh's and ahh's, etc. He's just VERY sly about making people think he's not so egocentric.

Of course he wants it. Like all the great players do. Kobe wants it, MJ wanted, and so on. People in CLE seem to want to believe the east coast papers that James doesn't already have it. He will be no bigger in NY, MIL, MIN, or anywhere else. He knows that. It's about the legacy. He understands a legacy is truly defined by rings. Unless he doesn't believe in 2010 that he can win multiple rings in CLE, he'll leave. But CLE has already been contending for a ring 2 straight years, with this team looking much better than the last two.

"I am in no way trying to knock you by saying this but...your 54 years old and you sound like it. You sound old."

Listen up you whipper snapper! I'll beat you with my walker if I come down to massilon in my Big old Buick!

Seriously, It must be a generation thing. To me Lebron comes across as an arrogant greedy kid, who barely graduated from High School. As far as being "the greatest Athlete you have ever seen in your (wow) 25 years. All I have to say is ROFLMAO!!!!

post-80-1228602912_thumb.jpg

LeBron is a little decieving. I've volunteered for the LBJ Bike-a-thon for the past two years... and I will tell you right now, first hand, LBJ doesn't give a dime to those kids for bikes. Sheetz (the gas station) purchases everything, LBJ and his buddies just just ride with them.

BTW, no other company will sponsor the LBJ bike event besides Sheetz, I don't know why, you would think it would be a great endorsement. Some bakery sells goods, but they don't pay for anything to setup the event.

Just a little tid bit into his character as a person.

But damn he can play some basketball!

• 4 weeks later...
"I am in no way trying to knock you by saying this but...your 54 years old and you sound like it. You sound old."

Listen up you whipper snapper! I'll beat you with my walker if I come down to massilon in my Big old Buick!

Seriously, It must be a generation thing. To me Lebron comes across as an arrogant greedy kid, who barely graduated from High School. As far as being "the greatest Athlete you have ever seen in your (wow) 25 years. All I have to say is ROFLMAO!!!!

Ain't a generational thing. You want to talk about all-world Cleveland athletes? The short list is Le Bron and Jim Brown.

A case can be made the Olympics took LeBron to another level. If he's not the best basketball player on the planet, he's close- and no, I'm not being a homer.

Archived