THE BROWNS BOARD

3rd and eight and out the gate

Riffer X

3rd and 8 at the 20 and DA throws an outlet to Wright which garnered a whopping three yards.

No pressure, first read, never looked anywhere else, just the way they ordered it up.

But hey, they got that field goal didn't they?

This team and staff is a joke.

He did stare him down big time but defender had his back to the throw and threw high where only K11 could catch it. Though I think it was more of a throw away. But, I do think he totally stared at him and did not even consider another receiver. Might have gotten something if he had at least looked to see if another receiver was possible. Bad play by DA I think because I can't imagine that they had no other alternative on that play.

He did stare him down big time but defender had his back to the throw and threw high where only K11 could catch it. Though I think it was more of a throw away. But, I do think he totally stared at him and did not even consider another receiver. Might have gotten something if he had at least looked to see if another receiver was possible. Bad play by DA I think because I can't imagine that they had no other alternative on that play.

Same play we ran last week in redzone. Edwards got beat on the slant again so he didnt throw it to him.

He just stared the crap out of KW and almost throw a pick in the redzone, ive never seen somone stare like that

It looked to me that the play was designed to have two receivers in the same area (Winslow, Edwards) then Anderson was to make a decision based on the defense and their reaction.

Problem was.......Edwards got tied up and couldn't release.

Archived