THE BROWNS BOARD

TUCK RULE

drock69

Guest ATENEARS
Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

I can not believe we didn't at least throw the red flag and have that play looked at. It was our only chance to win that game, it had to do with the go-ahead and winning points and I think we had at least a shot at having the over-turned. I've seen much worst calls over turned this season.

I hope Crennel takes that red flag home and lays it gently on his bed, stretching the corners out to make a perfect square, rubs his hand over it to iron out all the wrinkles, then lays his fat wife down on that red hankie and bangs her lights out. I just hope that hankie don't go to waste, and gets lost in his pants pocket in the washing machine.

Guest Ghoolie
Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

I hate to be rude, but I agree, watch the replay. (Hey Stan, are you proud of me, being expletive deleted and all?)

Andersen wasn't trying to tuck the ball untill after it was knocked out of his hands.

Archived