THE BROWNS BOARD

Why is it?

Nicksilvy

Whenever our defense has a great outing like today, the offense can't put points on the board but when the offense is scoring left and right, the defense gives it up like a cheap hooker? Even McDonald had a pretty good game today, and I think it's the first time all year we didn't allow a back to have 100 yards.

While I'm at it, Anderson was not horrible today. Not great, I'd give him average, but he was not the only reason we lost.

It's a shame when your defense gives up 3 points and you lose.

Whenever our defense has a great outing like today, the offense can't put points on the board but when the offense is scoring left and right, the defense gives it up like a cheap hooker? Even McDonald had a pretty good game today, and I think it's the first time all year we didn't allow a back to have 100 yards.

While I'm at it, Anderson was not horrible today. Not great, I'd give him average, but he was not the only reason we lost.

It's a shame when your defense gives up 3 points and you lose.

Nick, be careful there. We had two turnovers on the first play from scrimmage. That was good. But how many 3 and outs did we have? How many punts did we force? This defense was not fun to watch today. i was there and i'm still cold.

The goal line stand was nice, but was a gift from Dungy- a stupid decision and i said so at the time.

Dungy got outcoached, but his D made one more bigger plays than we did. Their D was better.

Their d was better, I'll give you that, but I'm glad that when we got a gift from Dingy we took advantage of it. They show flashes of being great, i just wish they were more consistant. I still think that if you told me yesterday we'd hold the colts to 10 that we'd win.

Their d was better, I'll give you that, but I'm glad that when we got a gift from Dingy we took advantage of it. They show flashes of being great, i just wish they were more consistant. I still think that if you told me yesterday we'd hold the colts to 10 that we'd win.

Agreed.

Archived