THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Tool Bar

admin

This is actually pretty cool. It is a custom Browns Board tool bar, complete with direct links to all of your favorite Browns Board forums, pages, & even the Browns Tavern. Drop down menu's take you to just about anywhere you want to go on The Browns Board site.

Customizable to include your favorite RSS feeds, weather, radio feed, and most other outlets.

(To view Toolbar, visit our Home Page at http://www.TheBrownsBoard.com )

Download the Browns Board Tool Bar Here

Guest ATENEARS

If you guys leave The Browns Board running in the background most of the day while you do other stuff on the net ... this is beyond a great aspect. I downloaded this bar about an hour ago, and it has already become my means of navigating not only to and from the forum, but thjroughout it as well. Quick drop-down menu takes you to whatever folder you desire within the site.

There's no bullshit pop-up windows, ads or propaganda ... just a decent looking little functioning tool bar that you can click-off, or uninstall in a heartbeat if you don't use it.

I'm tickled ... It's gay, but it's pretty cool actually. LOL

Guest ATENEARS
Does this work on Chrome. I downloaded it with Chrome, but it loaded under IE, did I miss a check box or something???

I don't know. It can be uninstalled through your control panel (add/delete programs), and then try reinstalling it all over again.

Guest ATENEARS

Once you start using the toolbar to navigate directly to whatever page/forum on this that you want by a single click, you wonder what you ever did without it.

I should have saved this and given it to everyone for Christmas.

Once you start using the toolbar to navigate directly to whatever page/forum on this that you want by a single click, you wonder what you ever did without it.

I should have saved this and given it to everyone for Christmas.

The new Gay Terrorist Spybot app., I mean toolbar, is great!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Guest ATENEARS

Your complaint is number 1246, please pass through the x-ray entrance and have a seat over there under that hot lamp.

... A lab technician will be in to meet with you shortly.

Archived