THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Tuesday Night Chat?

Dan in Florida

Guest ATENEARS
Hey Stan,

When and where is the chat tonight? (plug)

Thanks for asking Dan (taking microphone).....

The Tuesday Night Chat Ideal is actually taken from an old, old tradition that we used to have back in the days we were without the Browns (96', 97', 98'...). Browns fans from all around the globe would sign-in at a designated time, every Tuesday night to shoot the shit in real-time about what was happening with the Browns expansion, new ownership search, stadium issues, etc ...

With our Brand New Browns Tavern (Chat Rooms), we thought that this might also be a good time to reinstate the event to discuss the past Game(s), talk about those injured and about those returning to the field. What is in store for the Browns with the upcoming opponent and just generally shoot the shit with each other to fill the void from the post MNF game til kick-off next weekend.

Please join us TONIGHT & EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a roundtable discussion, and of course a few beverages.

First though, I want you guys to hit-up TK's Tirade at 8:00pm at www.wildtalkradio.com . He has a Chat room that you can send in questions/statements and he will read them on-air and discuss. Listen to his live broadcast right on the site, through your computer. For some reason, I like this guy and I'm even considering some sort of partnership deal with them as our officially endorsed radio station. They current put in a lot of nice plugs for The Browns Board and carry a nice linked banner back to our site. Let's support them back and hit'em up tonight with some good topics we know how to dig up! -Thanks!

See you guys at TK's wildtalkradio.com at 8:00pm ... and then listen to the rest of his broadcast while we kick-off our own Chat at 9;00pm right here at The Browns Tavern.

Ok...I just spent the last 20 minutes sitting in there waiting for someone to show up for the tuesday night chat and I sat there talking to myself...

I think we need a few more shameless plugs so maybe someone shows up

Guest ATENEARS
Ok...I just spent the last 20 minutes sitting in there waiting for someone to show up for the tuesday night chat and I sat there talking to myself...

What are you talking about? I established the 'TUESDAY NIGHT CHAT ROOM' prior to 9:00pm. Were you sitting in the GameDay Chat Room?

Besides, you were supposed to check out TK's Tirade show at 8:00pm anyhow.

What are you talking about? I established the 'TUESDAY NIGHT CHAT ROOM' prior to 9:00pm. Were you sitting in the GameDay Chat Room?

Besides, you were supposed to check out TK's Tirade show at 8:00pm anyhow.

Go easy on Mark, he forgot it was Tuesday night.

Archived