THE BROWNS BOARD

Incumbents in trouble (in Congress)

a recent poll shows that people are more likely to vote for challengers over incumbents by 17 points.

Also, republican voter intensity is 22% above democrat.

These assholes need voted out. Too bad they won't really have to deal with trying to find a job in this market, as there will always be some party hack in a high place that will hire one of the ex-career politicians. If only they would have to find a real job, then they would care a little more.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/201...n_trouble_.html

a recent poll shows that people are more likely to vote for challengers over incumbents by 17 points.

I hate to say it but I will believe it when it happens in November.

I tend to dismiss approval surveys on Congress, etc. and believe voters blindly go to the voting booth and simply vote for 'their' candidate and point fingers at other States and their idiots.

There is a long, hot summer ahead of us and the real stuff doesn't (traditionally) start until Labor Day.

Voters tend to repeat their mistakes.

I hate to say it but I will believe it when it happens in November.

I tend to dismiss approval surveys on Congress, etc. and believe voters blindly go to the voting booth and simply vote for 'their' candidate and point fingers at other States and their idiots.

There is a long, hot summer ahead of us and the real stuff doesn't (traditionally) start until Labor Day.

Voters tend to repeat their mistakes.

I don't know. I don't recall seeing such an indifferent congress. It's like they think that if they don't talk about the lack of job creation and the unemployment rate, we will forget. People see huge corporations getting bailed out but then little to no action to help the individual. Not that the average Joe wants to be helped out, but what makes these large corporations so much more deserving? All the while their executives rake in millions in salary and bonuses.There are lots of people who are not going to forget. I'm going to vote challenger in the primaries and general election for every office because I'm tired of this BS.

I don't know. I don't recall seeing such an indifferent congress. It's like they think that if they don't talk about the lack of job creation and the unemployment rate, we will forget. People see huge corporations getting bailed out but then little to no action to help the individual. Not that the average Joe wants to be helped out, but what makes these large corporations so much more deserving? All the while their executives rake in millions in salary and bonuses.There are lots of people who are not going to forget. I'm going to vote challenger in the primaries and general election for every office because I'm tired of this BS.

I wish more people thought - make that ACTED - like you, Pumpkin.

I no longer vote Republican or Democrat. Most times there is a dearth of options, if any.

Archived