THE BROWNS BOARD

Lebron runs da joint!....RIP GM

gmp

Another "do whatever to Keep Lebron casulty" now if Gilbert can give up 51% of the team...

Lebron runs the joint!

Geeze.... I hope Lebron likes Eric Mangini :unsure::unsure:

There's about six ways to interpret this, and that's just one of them.

What if Ferry thinks LeBron is bolting regardless, and he's getting out of Dodge before the s**t hits the fan? Or if he's POed at Gilbert for letting him have LeBron too much say? What if Gilbert is POed that Ferry brought in a bunch of non-tradable contracts like Jamison and Mo Williams that didn't produce the expected results?

Well, maybe LeBron needs an Eric Mangini to tell him it isn't cool to isolate one on five, dribble the clock down to a couple seconds and hoist up a desperation three.

Another "do whatever to Keep Lebron casulty" now if Gilbert can give up 51% of the team...

Lebron runs the joint!

Geeze.... I hope Lebron likes Eric Mangini :unsure::unsure:

Im starting to think that the only thing Lebron runs is your life. You said your a Laker fan and you never post on the Browns section so please enlighten us as to why you dedicate a few hours everyday to reading about Lebron, writing post's about Lebron, and even just paying attention to Lebron if you hate him so much? The only thing I can figure is that your either obessed, jealous, or just plain crazy. Maybe all of the above, who knows?

Im starting to think that the only thing Lebron runs is your life. You said your a Laker fan and you never post on the Browns section so please enlighten us as to why you dedicate a few hours everyday to reading about Lebron, writing post's about Lebron, and even just paying attention to Lebron if you hate him so much? The only thing I can figure is that your either obessed, jealous, or just plain crazy. Maybe all of the above, who knows?

Actually, he's a Knicks fans wishin' and a hopin' LeBron lands in New York. And it ain't happening. If LBJ ain't lying out his ass, there's really only two viable options- the Cavs and Bulls.

Really remote chance he could wind up with the Lakers or Magic.

Odds on the LeBron Sweepstakes

Archived