THE BROWNS BOARD

For Sale: Browns Tailgate Party Bus

admin

lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.

All I have is tomatoes. and peppers. and squash and gourds and an orchard to spray and blackberries and strawberries and

soybeans and sweet corn and onions...

and a lot of fun work.

Can't donate money. B)

Open up your little roadside stand and sell that stuff.

lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.

Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

I dunno about that. The Browns and England go together pretty well. Look here, after all at who is their director of Premium Sales:

Todd Argust Director - Stadium Operations

Reagan Berube Director - Marketing Communications

Brandon Covert Director - Information Technology

Phil Dangerfield Director - Operations

Jason England Director - Premium Sales

I mean, at least he probably gets some respect, unlike the guy ahead of him on this list. (and is it fair to say that the guy before that is probably in charge of covert operations?)

Yeah, I can see that being driven around in WPA, and getting s*** thrown at it!!! I could see me driving that around PA just for kicks. Hell every time I step foot in that state no matter what time of year I always make sure to wear Browns gear! Just to f*** with 'em! :P

It makes me laugh just to think about Howie loading up his buds and driving to the football match (soccer). It wouldn't shock me if Lerner wanted to meet him.

I told him that's just what he should do. Haven't heard from him lately on his efforts.

i agree with new era. where are the pics of the inside? if you are serious about selling this thing, let's go!

For those asking.........

This bus has been to numerous tailgate parties, so i know it well. It used to be on of those airport parking lot pickup buses. The interior has that kind of seating. Nothing special, but a great game day cruise. The exterior is top notch. i'm surprised at the price. To my knowledge, it is always indoors except for game days.

Well, if it is my friends bus...........I can if not well............I have no view...............my ass been kicked around the block on deze Browns sites for so long for being right is getting tiresome..............but WAIT......I am here kicked off six times and alive.........meanwhile all those assholes you and stan kissed their asses are now pissing on me at barking tard

life is a box of chocolates you never know what your are gonna get...................except one thing

Republicans spewing stupidity and getting stupid to vote for it.......that is all I have to say about this

It........get's kinda hard.......to read......with all those periods..............................................................

• 4 weeks later...

Archived