THE BROWNS BOARD

GEEZE, This board is like waiting for a Root Canal!!

gmp

Man, O" Man.

on the eve of the biggest Free Agent market the NBA has ever seen, this board is like sitting in a dentist office waiting for oral surgury. QUIET!!!!!

Any thoughts on who the Cav's might get, any rumors? any free agents scheduled to visit CLeelin?...

nahh, I didn't hear of any either....seems like the Cav's were not invited to the party huh? I hear Miami, I hear Chicago, I even heard the Nets today, (go figure). but I didn't hear anything on the Cav's getting anyone to help Lebron get that title in Cleveland....can't they just give Bosh Shaq's money and have a parade?...?...somebody's asleep at the wheel here???

Well

good luck Cav's fans.(but)...somewhere out in Akron , the FAT LADY is tuning up...

and HEY!.... ya always have the Browns :lol::lol::wacko::wacko:

Man, O" Man.

on the eve of the biggest Free Agent market the NBA has ever seen, this board is like sitting in a dentist office waiting for oral surgury. QUIET!!!!!

Any thoughts on who the Cav's might get, any rumors? any free agents scheduled to visit CLeelin?...

nahh, I didn't hear of any either....seems like the Cav's were not invited to the party huh? I hear Miami, I hear Chicago, I even heard the Nets today, (go figure). but I didn't hear anything on the Cav's getting anyone to help Lebron get that title in Cleveland....can't they just give Bosh Shaq's money and have a parade?...?...somebody's asleep at the wheel here???

Well

good luck Cav's fans.(but)...somewhere out in Akron , the FAT LADY is tuning up...

If you didn't hear-the Cavs have talked plenty with LeBron. And if you haven't noticed, everything's in suspended animation until his Royal Highness makes up his mind where he's playing next year. Depending on what rumor you want to believe, they can get Bosh in a sign and trade. The Cavs supposedly would be willing to give up Varejao or Hixon (but not both) and West's expiring contract.

EDIT: The only guy that might jump first is Joe Johnson, who like Carlos Boozer will follow the money to a max contract somewhere- which he isn't worth.

The only Fat Lady that's tuning up is the one on Broadway- because the Knicks are about out of the running.

Man, O" Man.

Well

Don't let the door hit ya, where your childhood priest split ya.

Archived