THE BROWNS BOARD

A.M. Reports: It's Miami!

shepwrite

Holy shit. Even Windhorst says it's true, that Lebron is going to Miami with Wade and Bosh. What a total douchebag. I instantly hate that team worse than the Celtics, and that's a lot.

I hope the Lakers sweep them in the finals.

My biggest joy of Lebron leaving is that I've come to loathe him. He's become an obscene P.T. Barnum without a single championship under his belt (and only one appearance, getting swept 4-0). He tanked last year's Celtics series. He's the anti-MJ, the anti-Kobe. He's in it for the money.

Screw him.

Holy shit. Even Windhorst says it's true, that Lebron is going to Miami with Wade and Bosh. What a total douchebag. I instantly hate that team worse than the Celtics, and that's a lot.

My biggest joy of Lebron leaving is that I've come to loathe him. He's become an obscene P.T. Barnum without a single championship under his belt (and only one appearance, getting swept 4-0). He tanked last year's Celtics series. He's the anti-MJ, the anti-Kobe. He's in it for the money.

Screw him.

If it's true oh well, I guess. But if he EVEN utters that eerily familar phrase "I had no choice" I will seriously throw a brick through my TV! :angry:

If it's true oh well, I guess. But if he EVEN utters that eerily familar phrase "I had no choice" I will seriously throw a brick through my TV! :angry:

Throw it at Lebron instead. Why mess up your own tv? Of course I am joking please don't anybody go assulting lbj.

Throw it at Lebron instead. Why mess up your own tv? Of course I am joking please don't anybody go assulting lbj.

I know. I wouldn't assault the guy. It is a free country after all, and he is free to do what he wants. I just can't imagine why he would go somewhere else knowing he will be absolutely loathed in NE Ohio. I can only imagine the circus atmosphere at the Q when he comes here. Then again, there might be so much concern for safety they may have the game played in Pittsburgh or something like that! :rolleyes:

I won't believe that he is in Miami until later tonight when his decision becomes official.. No sense getting upset when nothing has happened yet..

but as I've said before, the NFL is the best professional sport around.. plenty of parity and teams can't buy championships like every other sport..

Screw him.

I agree. No class type of guy. Never saw Kobe or MJ act like him. MJ might have had affairs and gambled, but he kept it discreet and didn't flaunt his status. Good riddance. But I still have a feeling its NY for Lebron. Going to Miami will not give him the total spotlight like NY would. But regardless, I think he is gone.

I won't believe that he is in Miami until later tonight when his decision becomes official.. No sense getting upset when nothing has happened yet..

but as I've said before, the NFL is the best professional sport around.. plenty of parity and teams can't buy championships like every other sport..

And to add to your post, would you not agree that football and the Cleveland Browns are still the #1 show in town? Think about it. Right now the Indians suck, and nobody is going to the games. When the Cavs were horrible prior to Lebron, nobody went. The Browns have had 2 winning seasons since their return, yet they STILL sell out! That tells me all I need to know about what sport is more popular in C-town. At this point any championship from the big 3 in this town is good, as it has been way too long, but if the Indians or the Cavs do it, I can damn well guarantee the mindset will be "damn that was cool... now imagine if the Browns won a Super Bowl!"

FFS wait till the ESPN announcement before you start crying. You're going to be eating those words when he re-signs with Cleveland. Don't trust these stupid media reports until Lebron says it himself. These guys will say anything and everything to get attention, especially right now. Don't you understand that?

It's only another 7:30 hours until the announcement. Go play golf or watch a few movies or something.

I know. I wouldn't assault the guy. It is a free country after all, and he is free to do what he wants. I just can't imagine why he would go somewhere else knowing he will be absolutely loathed in NE Ohio. I can only imagine the circus atmosphere at the Q when he comes here. Then again, there might be so much concern for safety they may have the game played in Pittsburgh or something like that! :rolleyes:

Well not in Pittsburgh of course but I get your point!

Screw him.

I totally agree. He's in it for the money for sure. Name a big league athlete that isn't. He's gonna be gone and I couldn't really care less. We knew it would happen sooner or later. Did anyone really think he wouldn't? Of course he'll say he wanted to stay but this or that is why he chose to leave. Just like Manny and Thome who "really wanted to stay" but left anyway.

LeBron has let the title of "King" go to his overinflated head. He is an egomaniac and narcissitic who couldn't help us get the title.

If he actually does stay, I'll be surprised but it won't have a big impact on my life. Life will go on as usual and Cleveland will survive either way. It's a tough town. And yes, if he leaves, he will get the same treatment that Manny gets when he shows up and LeBron will really feel the "Heat" pun intended. But I doubt it will bother him. With all the green he gets, it will just roll off his back.

He'll fit right in, in South Beach. How is Miami going to afford to fill out there roster, they only have like 2 guys under contract, then they pay 3 guys max salary. It would be LeBron, Wade and Bosh and a bunch of nobody's. I dont care how good your starting lineup is you still have to have a bench.

Archived