THE BROWNS BOARD

Lebron signs with Miami Heat

BrownIndian

Any respect I had for James is GONE! He grew up knowing how Cleveland has lost all the great ones. He KNOWS that history, then pulls this on TV. I could have taken his being a man & just announcing it, but the way he did it was as tacky as it gets.

I won't say good luck to him, because I no longer give a DAMN about him.

Time to move on.

GO CAVS!

Mike

What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??

I don't watch NBA anymore. I don't like the way it's officiated and I don't like the personalities.

That said, I couldn't help but feel like this whole process was a self-serving Lebron holding everyone hostage and overhyping himself. Why did he need an hour long prime time special? To drive the dagger deeper? No, it's because he's bought in to what people are telling him.

He said he chose Miami because his mom told him that he had to live with the "consequences" of his actions. Really? What "consequences" are there? Is someone dying? Did he drink on his way in to the OR to perform brain surgery? Did he choose to ride in the car with the known drug dealer during a drive-by? WHAT CONSEQUENCES?! THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR A SELF-ABSORBED 25 YEAR OLD MULTI-MILLIONAIRE!

Please, child. Go away and leave the poor Cleveland fans that you've pissed all over alone.

What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??

I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.

I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.

I agree to an extent but I don't like the fact that he had to promote this like a heavyweight fight KNOWING that he was going to break someone's heart? Why is he so special? Will they do this for guys who've actually WON something?

you comparing Lebron leaving the Cavs, to Bonds leaving the Pirates....the pirates are the biggest joke in sports. No one would want to play for a crap team in a crap city

Any respect I had for James is GONE! He grew up knowing how Cleveland has lost all the great ones. He KNOWS that history, then pulls this on TV. I could have taken his being a man & just announcing it, but the way he did it was as tacky as it gets.

I won't say good luck to him, because I no longer give a DAMN about him.

Time to move on.

GO CAVS!

Mike

And not only did he do this on national television, he had to add those insulting words and totally predictable, "I never wanted to leave Cleveland". You'd think as smart as he is he could have come up with a more original line.

He also admitted how much the fans are gonna dislike him when he comes back to play. Yes, it is a business. Yes he can do what he wants and has the right to do so but IMO it was still way tacky the way he did it.

I don't buy the fact he made up his mind this morning. He's taking less money in Miami so he can play with Bosh and Wade and I think that's what all 3 had in mind a while ago.

Buh-bye.

you comparing Lebron leaving the Cavs, to Bonds leaving the Pirates....the pirates are the biggest joke in sports. No one would want to play for a crap team in a crap city

You're such a f.ucking idiot. Seriously. Where were the Cavs before Lebron? They had their moments with Price and Doherty (sp) but the Cavs before Lebron weren't worth talking about. How many pennants do the Indians have vs the Pirates? I'll answer for you 2 vs 5. The Pirates will get their bearings. They just took two of the better pitching prospects in the draft and pitchers make the franchise. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates wasn't much different.

EDIT: If I were you I'd limit your posting because you sound like a damn Retard 99% of the time.

Hell no Mike Brown was a bumb. If he would have been fired two years ago the Cavs might have won already. And the other aspect of this is now the Cavs are stuck with these huge salaries that they added for LeBron. And since he waited until the last minute all the good free agents are already signed with other teams.

This is a bigger f you then Moddell moving the Browns!

Hell no Mike Brown was a bumb. If he would have been fired two years ago the Cavs might have won already. And the other aspect of this is now the Cavs are stuck with these huge salaries that they added for LeBron. And since he waited until the last minute all the good free agents are already signed with other teams.

This is a bigger f you then Moddell moving the Browns!

I wasn't saying I wanted to keep him. I just don't think the Cav's had or have a plan B.... Rebuild? We're pretty much fuc.ked. Thanks Lebron.. you could have at least used some lube. I know you can afford it... How much money did you make here?

I wasn't saying I wanted to keep him. I just don't think the Cav's had or have a plan B.... Rebuild? We're pretty much fuc.ked. Thanks Lebron.. you could have at least used some lube. I know you can afford it... How much money did you make here?

Yea I don't think they have a plan B at all and he's going to make less money in Miami than he would have had he stayed in Cleveland. I imagine it will be a good bit less as well.

He really needs to stop speaking. He just said U of Phoenix is donating five scholarships to privileged kids. He has something to add every five minutes. This just in...Lebron wants to announce he's hungry!

GO *&*& YOURSELF.

ya 30 million less hes going for 128 million to 99 million

Um no. It's likely going to be less because of Wade and Bosh. Are you assuming they are all going to going to get 100 million dollar contracts? I sincerely doubt it.

He really needs to stop speaking. He just said U of Phoenix is donating five scholarships to privileged kids. He has something to add every five minutes. This just in...Lebron wants to announce he's hungry!

GO *&*& YOURSELF.

Most of the reason for the "special" was to raise money for specific charities and give back to the community. Most people knew that sort of announcement was going to be made.

Its all over boys, keep you heads up. We are used to rebuilding in Cleveland. Lebron, I just want to say everyone knows you had this thing figured out 2 years ago when you and the other 2 signed the same contracts. You didnt have to bullshit the state of ohio so you could do a 1 hour special. Joradn was 25 or so when he started to win titles and he will always be better than you, and so will Kobe and so will Wade. That is all from me, I vented and now its time to move on

They're all getting max deals.

Lebron will never have any legacy but that he spent an hour on national TV spitting on his hometown. He can't really count any championships from now on because he's on a ridiculous AAU all star team. It doesn't count. It's like saying the Yankees championships with bought teams counted. Everybody knows they don't.

His career is essentially over... and he never won it all for Cleveland.

They're all getting max deals.

Lebron will never have any legacy but that he spent an hour on national TV spitting on his hometown. He can't really count any championships from now on because he's on a ridiculous AAU all star team. It doesn't count. It's like saying the Yankees championships with bought teams counted. Everybody knows they don't.

His career is essentially over... and he never won it all for Cleveland.

Sucks he left no doubt but this is all over the top reactionary b.s. Championships are worthless with a nice squad? The Celtics have a big 3. The Lakers have a stacked pool. Both teams have a stacked history. Soo both cities have tainted championships? Totally ridiculous and Retarded. Bird had 2 hall of fame players next to him. Magic had similar. It's one thing to be hurt and disappointed it's something completely different to be irrational and ridiculous.

F them all in miami. i hope they all sign for less money and the on opening night have a collision at half court where the big three run into each other and they all blow their achilles tendons, unrepairable. what a f'ing poser this guy is. what are you the howard stern of the nba? give me a break. don't stay out to late during the seasin in miami. you'll be shawn kemp by the end of your career. 24 kids and no money to pay for em. damn shame. GOOD RIDDANCE! NEVER LIKED FROM THE DAY I MET YA. LYING NIGGA!

Um no. It's likely going to be less because of Wade and Bosh. Are you assuming they are all going to going to get 100 million dollar contracts? I sincerely doubt it.

Exactly. None of the 3 Musketeers are getting max deals. He already said that they are all taking pay cuts and that if he wanted the money, he would have stayed in Cleveland. Doesn't make a difference.

I just hope the folks of Cleveland don't give ESPN any reason to put up more clips of fans bad reactions. Aren't we all tired of being a joke? Let us show the class that LeBron didn't show by humiliating us on TV. He didn't even have the tact to call the head of the Cavs before the announcement. Bad taste.

F them all in miami. i hope they all sign for less money and the on opening night have a collision at half court where the big three run into each other and they all blow their achilles tendons, unrepairable. what a f'ing poser this guy is. what are you the howard stern of the nba? give me a break. don't stay out to late during the seasin in miami. you'll be shawn kemp by the end of your career. 24 kids and no money to pay for em. damn shame. GOOD RIDDANCE! NEVER LIKED FROM THE DAY I MET YA. LYING NIGGA!

N word is a bit over the top man

Archived