THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting Question

Cowsrus

Just watching STO and one of the guys brought up something I thought was interesting. Doubtful but interesting.

He mentioned the fact that none of us know the length of contracts that James, Bosh and Wade will sign right? What if they get together like they did a few years ago and sign 3 year contracts?? Then let's say they win a title or 2 then decide to leave Miami? Do you think Cleveland would take all 3 if they wanted to come here? I think LeBron just burned his bridges but what if......?

Just askin'

he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

No title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.

he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

Thank you. The guy on STO was wrong and I kinda tuned out after I got done yelling at my poor tv lol.

I know it would never happen anyway but no one knows what the future holds.

No title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.

So just move to another super star? They'll win a championship in the next 3 years.

Archived