THE BROWNS BOARD

My Thought on LeGone

hoorta

Bill Livingston's Aricle

I'd suggest you read this too- Shep referred to it.

But really- we should have seen this day coming- long ago- but we were blind to the unbelievable talent on display before our very eyes. How could a kid from North East Ohio be this good? Yeah, the Yankees & Cowboys caps- 20\20 hindsight says FRAK.

I (previously) thought going to a Catholic HS had LeBron's head screwed on straight- 20\20 hindsight says wrong again- way wrong. i always used to joke there was a hole in the roof of Texas Stadium so they could fit Dion Sanders ego into the building- but LeBron has far, far surpassed that. He's not only bigger than the Cavs and NE Ohio in his own mind- he now thinks he's bigger than the NBA. Well, F-U LeBron. It's been MeBron from his second year in the NBA. And his antics since the Cavs got bounced in the playoffs reinforce that opinion. Dan Gilbert gave James EVERYTHING he asked for, put the Cavs in Cap Hell, and it still wasn't enough. So LeBron gets on National TV, and says, "F**kin A, that stuff I told you to do was your fault- I'm, outta here."

Damn, my respect for the 'Lil Rapist (Kobe) on one level, and St. Durant on another- may the Thunder win a Championship long before the Glitz Chaser ever does! Be afraid Bron, very afraid. The Okies damn near took out the Lakers with no bigs to speak of- they get one, and who you got playing for ya in Miami?

'Bron got Mike Brown fired, Tom Izzo to return to Michigan State, screwed the Cavs out of every potential good FA signing by waiting around for his PrimeTime "Decision" really- he couldn't have f**ked the Cavs over any harder if he had consciously tried- or maybe that was his plan all along.

So LeBron- here's your legacy- you leave Cleveland a loser- chasing Greener Pastures elsewhere. As a FA, that was your right. ALWAYS remember- you can NEVER return home. Livingston's right- see a dermatologist and get those "Loyalty" and "Family" tattoos burned off of your despicable carcass ASAP- actions speak 10,000 times louder than ink.

Now really- you're heading South to play with your buds Chris and Dwayne. Chris might have been in C-town if you hadn't taken so long to make up your f**king mind. So ya got the Three Amigos- where's your bench? Gonna like playing 45 minutes a game, or you figure you 3 can put up 120 in the playoffs on a regular basis?

So here's my fervent wish for you LeBron- may you take the Cleveland Curse with you forever. May you have a HOF career like Karl Malone and Steve Nash, and never hoist that Championship Trophy. May your dreams of a Championship wither for the next 46 years, until you see Wade's Grandson win one for the Heat. And remember that regardless of how many you win in Miami, Dwayne will always have one more than you. So much for your legacy.

Excellent post !

And, Leboob tanked the Boston playoff series on purpose. He just gave up, decided his Cavs teammates didn't

deserve him helping them get a championship, and quit.

So, Lebighead is a loser in my book. What a huge slap in the face - to get a giant announcement,

in NEGATIVE, right to all the Cav's fans, and didn't even call the Cav's owner or coaches beforehand.

That's cheap,

"Break a leg", Lebutthead. :angry:

Excellent post !

And, Leboob tanked the Boston playoff series on purpose. He just gave up, decided his Cavs teammates didn't

deserve him helping them get a championship, and quit.

So, Lebighead is a loser in my book. What a huge slap in the face - to get a giant announcement,

in NEGATIVE, right to all the Cav's fans, and didn't even call the Cav's owner or coaches beforehand.

That's cheap,

"Break a leg", Lebutthead. :angry:

Mike,

Don't worry about the leg...I don't think that shoulder will take the hard minutes he'll have to play in Miami.

I understand he had a "spokesperson" call Gilbert shortly after 9pm last night to tell him they're not the team. Nice, cowardly act Leballess.

Mike

i hope andy throws him a hard elbow next season and hurts his sholder even more so he can quit on his "friends" down there

Hahaha I would LOVE to see Andy take his ass down hard!!! I don't care if he gets ejected for it either!

Archived