THE BROWNS BOARD

MIAMI??? What a STUPID Move by LEBENIDICT!!

gmp

First of all, I was pulling for him to go to my beloved Knicks, OK so that didn't happen (we too shall move on) but to go to the worst sports city in the country MIAMI....they had to use tarps to cover the empty seats last year with D Wade, the changed the color of seats from yellow to red a fews years back to hide the empty seats....He totally blew up the Lebron image and brand with this stupid move. He's no longer viewed today the same and never will be again. Even if he holds up the NBA trophy. It's meaninglesss to everyone else. He baisically is trying to buy his trophy and title. I Have no doubt that this has been in the works with these 3 guys for a while, not a last minute thing...this was worked out months ago.

BUT guess what. this will be sooo friggin sweet when these 3 can't win the title, they have NO Bigs, No Bench, NO Chemistry ala Lakers and Celtics and no balance..AND only (1) ball.

Lebron made a serious mistake to have thought to take the easy way out at 25 years old and bail on his city and team.

He tarnished his image beyond repair nationally (except MIAMI) who don't give a sh*t about sports anyway).

He'll never be mentioned in the same sentence with Michael, Kobe, Magic, Bird.

HE SOLD HIS SOUL FOR A MEASLY CHANCE TO HOLD UP AN NBA TROPHY....and try to get it on the path with least resistance....HE IS GONNA REGRET THIS BIG-TIME..!!!!!!

I think the whole country is pulling for Cleveland to have it's day to ream up LeBenidicts A*S!!!! :ph34r:

miami will go down in history as having the WORST bench of all time. mark my words.

Well, OK, the theory is that they could roll out LeBron, Wade, and Bosh and fill the rest of their roster with 9 chimpanzees and still win a title. I don't think it is the quality of their bench that will make or break this team...except in one regard:

Who is going to defend for that team. LeBron is their best defender. Wade and Bosh are below average defenders. though they will come up with the occasion OOH or AAAH defensive play, they will have to defend for 48 minutes. That is not their forte. They will probably have to fill up their roster with minimum wage goons to get any stoppage of the other team. Pat Riley has been known to go that route, in New York and elsewhere.

Can their offensive firepower make up for a lack of defense? Not if other teams are balanced both O and D.

Poor Lebron will have to "re-learn" the word "we"!...He seemed to have forgotten it.

It ain't gonna be all about you, Lebron.

Mike

god forbid anyone of the 'three' go down in injury. now they say mike miller is joining their roster. WHOOPEE! and to think that chris bosh was the kingpin in who signs where. i know he's a good player but what has he ever won? isn't he a lebron w/o being a lebron. (no team behind him). if this thing fizzles out with no money left for the heat in the future who is going to have the most mud on their face? i can see riley on a one-arm stroke crutch clinging to his playbook yelling at the sky like the preacher in caddy shack. f 'em all.

Well, OK, the theory is that they could roll out LeBron, Wade, and Bosh and fill the rest of their roster with 9 chimpanzees and still win a title. I don't think it is the quality of their bench that will make or break this team...except in one regard:

Who is going to defend for that team. LeBron is their best defender. Wade and Bosh are below average defenders. though they will come up with the occasion OOH or AAAH defensive play, they will have to defend for 48 minutes. That is not their forte. They will probably have to fill up their roster with minimum wage goons to get any stoppage of the other team. Pat Riley has been known to go that route, in New York and elsewhere.

Can their offensive firepower make up for a lack of defense? Not if other teams are balanced both O and D.

The quality of their bench will make a difference- unless the now South Beach anointed "Three Kings" can play 45 minutes a game in the playoffs and not break down.

With 3 max players, that's all the Heat will have room for to fill up the roster with- guys at the end of the road willing to work cheap just to have a shot at a title.

The quality of their bench will make a difference- unless the now South Beach anointed "Three Kings" can play 45 minutes a game in the playoffs and not break down.

With 3 max players, that's all the Heat will have room for to fill up the roster with- guys at the end of the road willing to work cheap just to have a shot at a title.

I agree. Given the garbage that they will have to end up with on the rest of their roster, how can they not have these guys playing the 45 minutes a night like you said. The joy of that situation is, the longer they have to stay out there, the more susceptible to injuries they will come.

Some commentators around here have said: "I don't wish LeBron or Wade or Bosh any harm or injury".

Well, I ain't them guys. I don't wish termination of their lives upon them, BUT, a couple of nice ACL's or an Achilles rupture resulting from all those minutes they will have to play would be quite a Cheshire cat moment for me.

Archived