THE BROWNS BOARD

money

why cant we win

i would like to know how miami heat who dont have a fan base to sell out there arenas the past 5 years who didnt clear all the cap space in the world to sign lebum would have all the money to sign lebun wade bosh miller and still have money to go sign some more people to fill out the rest of there roster

there needs to be some kind of stabilty in all sports with being able to sign free agents because to be able to sign all 3 top free agents and still have more money to sign a miller and more people to come its just wrong and not managed well imo

i would like to know how miami heat who dont have a fan base to sell out there arenas the past 5 years who didnt clear all the cap space in the world to sign lebum would have all the money to sign lebun wade bosh miller and still have money to go sign some more people to fill out the rest of there roster

there needs to be some kind of stabilty in all sports with being able to sign free agents because to be able to sign all 3 top free agents and still have more money to sign a miller and more people to come its just wrong and not managed well imo

Well, it seems that they had to dump Michael Beasly, the #2 overall pick in the draft last year, to get Miller. And the fact is as I understand it, they have exactly 4 players on their roster....on a game that takes 5 players. Yes, they will have to fill out 8 roster spots from the dregs of the NBA or elsewhere. They can probably get a couple of Serbians, and a few Spanish players and give them a couple hundred thousand each.

For a couple hundred thousand I will sign with them. I am only 58 years old, but I am a free agent and available!

Archived