THE BROWNS BOARD

Tiffin Browns Backers Club

Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.

I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.

Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha

Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.

does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?

thanks

I have no idea, though it isn't uncommon for backer groups to almost fold in the offseason and the resurrect in Aug/Sept.

Find out who is listed as Prez and then try to call him/her by looking them up in the phone book.

Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.

I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.

Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha

Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.

does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?

thanks

My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.

My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.

Actually, I have heard of them. Mrs. (Debbie) Gerschutz was my 6th grade teacher about 14 years ago now. Can't believer her kids are that old now!

Actually, I have heard of them. Mrs. (Debbie) Gerschutz was my 6th grade teacher about 14 years ago now. Can't believer her kids are that old now!

Yep, that would definitely be her and yes they are that old now. Both married, both with one kid. Troy's daughter I believe is almost two and Corrine's daughter is approaching one. I believe she is a guidance counselor now and her husband Tom retired. I figured Tiffin is pretty small so there was a chance someone here knew her or of them because of their involvement with the schools. She's my gf's Aunt.

Yep, that would definitely be her and yes they are that old now. Both married, both with one kid. Troy's daughter I believe is almost two and Corrine's daughter is approaching one. I believe she is a guidance counselor now and her husband Tom retired. I figured Tiffin is pretty small so there was a chance someone here knew her or of them because of their involvement with the schools. She's my gf's Aunt.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that the amazing thing in all of this is that you have a girlfriend.

Zombo

No, im only 20.. they got about 10 years on me. not that, that really matters or anything but not sure who they are..

I think I speak for all of us when I say that the amazing thing in all of this is that you have a girlfriend.

Zombo

lol.

*****----- UPDATE -----******

The owner emailed me back

thanks everyone!

Archived