THE BROWNS BOARD

Lebron's REAL legacy

Canton Mike

DID he or DIDN'T he tank game(s) in the Boston series?

It really doesn't matter, because it will hang over his head the rest of his career. "Did he tank a game?" is also a question that could NEVER be posed about Jordan, Kobe, Bird, Kareem, Magic, West, or many others. Unlike those others, Lebron's legacy IS tarnished. Any one who believes he gave 100% in game 5 COULDN'T have seen the game.

I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way & I would practically bet my life that, regardless WHAT his stats are in 2010-2011, he doesn't stand a chance in hell of a third MVP.

Lebron's poorly thought out actions will prove to be far more costly than he imagines.

His legacy will be one of a great athlete who couldn't clean the sneakers of the REAL greats mentioned previously.

Just one old man's opinion.....MINE!

Mike

DID he or DIDN'T he tank game(s) in the Boston series?

It really doesn't matter, because it will hang over his head the rest of his career. "Did he tank a game?" is also a question that could NEVER be posed about Jordan, Kobe, Bird, Kareem, Magic, West, or many others. Unlike those others, Lebron's legacy IS tarnished. Any one who believes he gave 100% in game 5 COULDN'T have seen the game.

I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way & I would practically bet my life that, regardless WHAT his stats are in 2010-2011, he doesn't stand a chance in hell of a third MVP.

Lebron's poorly thought out actions will prove to be far more costly than he imagines.

His legacy will be one of a great athlete who couldn't clean the sneakers of the REAL greats mentioned previously.

Just one old man's opinion.....MINE!

Mike

Exactly- Jordan stayed- Bird stayed- LeBron ran. Moses Malone #2. I'll put money on Kevin Durant as an early favorite. OKC gets a few real bigs, and I'd be afraid LeQuit, real afraid.

Staying in Cleveland and never winning a title would have stained his legacy much more than going to Miami and winning several. The real loser in this mess is Dan Gilbert and Cavs fans. No prominent FA EVER will come to Cleveland after they saw how he treated the best player in franchise history.

Staying in Cleveland and never winning a title would have stained his legacy much more than going to Miami and winning several. The real loser in this mess is Dan Gilbert and Cavs fans. No prominent FA EVER will come to Cleveland after they saw how he treated the best player in franchise history.

please remove your tiny penis from your avatar.

35086_1416212978183_1618351039_968649_21

Exactly- Jordan stayed- Bird stayed- LeBron ran. Moses Malone #2. I'll put money on Kevin Durant as an early favorite. OKC gets a few real bigs, and I'd be afraid LeQuit, real afraid.

Exactly? I wouldn't have handled the situation in the same fashion but you can't blame Lebron for picking up shop and going to Miami. All Gilbert could muster for a title run was a old Shaq and Antwan Jamison who went in to the tank during the playoffs. If Gilbert wanted Lebron to stay he would have made the necessary moves to keep him in Cleveland BEFORE his time to test the market arrived. Jordan stayed because he had a tremendous supporting cast, as did Bird, Magic and any number of superstars. Lebron never had his Pippen, his Kareem, his Kevin Mchale (sp) and to make those comparisons is Retarded. You can be upset. I know if I were from Cleveland I'd be supremely bummed but Gilbert didn't do enough to keep Lebron and then after the fact acted out like a 16 year old. Lebron left to win and play with close friends. Sure he could have waited for the Carmelo sweepstakes but when you sign similar contracts with two other players the plan has been in the works for a while. Everyone in Cleveland will look back on the Lebron times fondly when the dust settles because it's going to be tough sledding from here on out.

Exactly? I wouldn't have handled the situation in the same fashion but you can't blame Lebron for picking up shop and going to Miami. All Gilbert could muster for a title run was a old Shaq and Antwan Jamison who went in to the tank during the playoffs. If Gilbert wanted Lebron to stay he would have made the necessary moves to keep him in Cleveland BEFORE his time to test the market arrived. Jordan stayed because he had a tremendous supporting cast, as did Bird, Magic and any number of superstars. Lebron never had his Pippen, his Kareem, his Kevin Mchale (sp) and to make those comparisons is Retarded. You can be upset. I know if I were from Cleveland I'd be supremely bummed but Gilbert didn't do enough to keep Lebron and then after the fact acted out like a 16 year old. Lebron left to win and play with close friends. Sure he could have waited for the Carmelo sweepstakes but when you sign similar contracts with two other players the plan has been in the works for a while. Everyone in Cleveland will look back on the Lebron times fondly when the dust settles because it's going to be tough sledding from here on out.

I don't think Gilbert could have done ANYTHING to keep Lebron here. He & his boyfriends have had this Miami plan in place for some time. IMHO, the "attempt to get Bosh to Cleveland" thing was a hoax to cover the plan. All three ending up in Miami didn't happen in a week & the "decision" wasn't made the last day. To believe that crap, you would have to be pretty naive.

Mike

I don't think Gilbert could have done ANYTHING to keep Lebron here. He & his boyfriends have had this Miami plan in place for some time. IMHO, the "attempt to get Bosh to Cleveland" thing was a hoax to cover the plan. All three ending up in Miami didn't happen in a week & the "decision" wasn't made the last day. To believe that crap, you would have to be pretty naive.

Mike

I just don't think anyone can blame Lebron for leaving. He wanted to win and Gilbert before this year didn't do enough to get Lebron and Cleveland a championship. Great players leave their first teams all the time. Should it have been handled differently? Probably but he obviously wants to win and he wasn't going to do that in Cleveland anytime soon. Might as well seize the day and go where you think you have the best chance.

I just don't think anyone can blame Lebron for leaving. He wanted to win and Gilbert before this year didn't do enough to get Lebron and Cleveland a championship. Great players leave their first teams all the time. Should it have been handled differently? Probably but he obviously wants to win and he wasn't going to do that in Cleveland anytime soon. Might as well seize the day and go where you think you have the best chance.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mike

lebron heard they were having a party in miami with cake and cock...........and they're all out of cake. ledouche.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Because I'm right? Yea I wouldn't want to hear it either but he wasn't going to win sh.it in Cleveland anytime soon unless Gilbert brought in the necessary piece or pieces to help him get the job done. Aka a legit superstar like Paul Gasol with Kobe or Paul Pierce with Garnett.

Because I'm right? Yea I wouldn't want to hear it either but he wasn't going to win sh.it in Cleveland anytime soon unless Gilbert brought in the necessary piece or pieces to help him get the job done. Aka a legit superstar like Paul Gasol with Kobe or Paul Pierce with Garnett.

dude, we get it, you hate Cleveland. Now go fu.ck your sister some more and get off this board. You area a fu.cking waste of time. (I bet she agrees) I know why you post here though.. you are a 76'ers fan. Sorry for your luck buddy.. No please go piss off.

BS! They go where the money is, its about greed not loyalty anymore. Maybe Big Gay will leave for the Dolphins next and Big Gay and Lebron can cruise the beaches for 16 year olds together.

dude, we get it, you hate Cleveland. Now go fu.ck your sister some more and get off this board. You area a fu.cking waste of time. (I bet she agrees) I know why you post here though.. you are a 76'ers fan. Sorry for your luck buddy.. No please go piss off.

I went to school in Ohio and I'm actually a Cavs fan. I'm just telling it like it is and no I'm not a Sixer fan. I hate all the Philadelphia teams and grew up watching the Cavs considering the proxy and the Bulls of course but everyone was a Bulls fan in the 90's. I'm right and you don't like it. Period. Oh and kudos on the tried and true "inbred joke" I'll just go with my Forbes magazine response. 25 worst cities in the United States. How many of those are in Ohio? It's more than 4 but less than 6. You can use a calculator if you want.

BS! They go where the money is, its about greed not loyalty anymore. Maybe Big Gay will leave for the Dolphins next and Big Gay and Lebron can cruise the beaches for 16 year olds together.

If he went for the cash jacka$$ he would have stayed in Cleveland and given himself the extra 30 million.

Archived