THE BROWNS BOARD

Pat Riley the Joke's on You

hoorta

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gee, didn't know making LeBron Assistant GM was part of the deal Pat. What else? Mom Gloria got a nice condo on South Beach? Maverick running the team shop? Lots more where that came from. Get ready to pucker up and kiss his Royal Arse on a regular basis.

On a serious note Z is exactly the type of player Gips and I predicted the Heat were going to be able to sign- guys with maybe a 1\2 gallon left in the tank willing to work minimum to chase a ring. That and some developmental guys where they hope they hit the jackpot lucky.

Z may be listed as a 5, but at this point in his career he plays more like a 3- on a good day. He's slower than molasses too- so unless they tell him to just stand under the defensive basket while the 3 Me-goes play 3 or 4 on 5 he's of little use. And his defense ain't really all that hot anymore. Howard killed him two years ago, as will any decent center. And he can only play limited minutes, had he resigned with the Cavs, he would have been a bench player.

On a serious note Z is exactly the type of player Gips and I predicted the Heat were going to be able to sign- guys with maybe a 1\2 gallon left in the tank willing to work minimum to chase a ring. That and some developmental guys where they hope they hit the jackpot lucky.

I don't think that I would call Haslem and Miller developmental.

Archived