THE BROWNS BOARD

Bad news for Barack

http://www.slate.com/id/2260359/?GT1=38001

Three polls that came out in the last two days offer discouraging news for the White House. In the Washington Post/ABC News poll, public confidence in the president has hit a new low. Six in 10 voters say they lack faith in the president. In a CBS News poll, 54 percent of the country disapprove of his handling of the economy, the highest number to date. In a Pew Research Center/National Journal poll, the number of Americans who approve of the president's health care legislation, the signature achievement of his presidency so far, sits at an anemic 35 percent.

I think Congress (yes, on both sides) is doing an equally shitty job.

I say vote out all incumbents, vote in independents. I'm tired of the political hackery known as bi-partisanship.

I agree, but it's way too hard to do that when all the corporate money for campaigning is given to only two sides.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed ~ Thomas Jefferson

So maybe it will take some of those evil conservatives as portrayed in the Liberal Media to get the job done.

Heaven forbid Kagen makes it as SCOTUS, if so we are all screwed.

Partisanship altogether needs to go. There's really not a lot of difference between conservatives/liberals. They are career politicians, and they will never fix anything that is a major plank on their platform. The republicans had about 6 years in power to try to do something about abortion but they didn't. Democrats right now could be making honest efforts to end poverty.... but they aren't. Why? because they need those issues and those votes..

Archived