THE BROWNS BOARD

Soros-Funded Group Wants Feds To Probe Talk Radio

Mr. T

Soros-Funded Group Wants Feds To Probe Talk Radio

By Aaron Klein

A George Soros-funded, Marxist-founded organization with close ties to the White House has urged the Federal Communications Commission to investigate talk radio and cable news for "hate speech."

The organization, calling itself Free Press, claims media companies are engaging in "hate speech" because a disproportionate number of radio and cable-news networks are owned by non-minorities

Source and More HERE

The progressives are getting anxious to squelch the freedom of speech, all of their programs are being rejected and have come about as the biggest flop since the Carter era and the last card they hold is the race card.

Hate speech is still free speech. I guess having that right only applies to you if your a minority. I wonder when I will stop hearing the words "white boy" and "cracker" in every other movie and tv show I see. Oh wait, I forgot that since it refers to white's it's not racist.

the libs/progressives/marxists are so completely corrupt, they will attack anything

that stands in the way of achieving more power.

It's going to get ugly.

My concern is, is that one of the conservative members of the SC gets killed

in mysterious circumstances before 2012.

Hey, I think I can finish my novel while I'm one armd

but have to have my Wifie type for me.

dammit.

The progressives are getting anxious to squelch the freedom of speech, all of their programs are being rejected and have come about as the biggest flop since the Carter era and the last card they hold is the race card.

Always was and always will be an 'idiot'.

Amazing how so many put so much weight behind what he does and says.

He is an old and angry man.

Archived