THE BROWNS BOARD

What happened to WKNR?

SJ_Browns

I called out Chris Fedor on twitter and he actually replied and we had a little back in forth, you gotta respect him for that even though 99% of what he says is BS.

I never listened to the show until this thread was brought up now I listen everyday, who else is talking browns at 9 in the mourning.

I called out Chris Fedor on twitter and he actually replied and we had a little back in forth, you gotta respect him for that even though 99% of what he says is BS.

I never listened to the show until this thread was brought up now I listen everyday, who else is talking browns at 9 in the mourning.

and that's probably why most of the guys on wknr treat fans like crap. they know that they're the only true cleveland sports talk show and fans have no where else to go, so they think they can get away with dissing fans.

i like reghi, darryl ruiter(sp?) and jason gibbs. rizzo is ok, but his pessimism gets in the way sometimes. his co-hosts are unbearable. i'll only listen if i know he's going to interview someone worthwhile or when the sports center 30 minute updates and browns tc updates come one. muench is ok, i listen to him sometimes to.

if you listen to rizzo's show long enough, about a year or so, you'll start to see what i mean and you'll get tired of it. and you haven't even heard the show yet with fedor AND aarron goldhammer on there together. goldhammer is on vacation, but when he gets back, you'll really see what i mean.

Archived