THE BROWNS BOARD

Are We Going to War?

Mr. T

This morning while getting ready for work, someone on the news said that the White House says there will be a massive swell of jobs available come this fall.

I asked myself, Are we going to war?

If so who will be our target?

Then I get this article emailed to me below.

Are We Going to War?

July 29, 2010

CJ

War it appears is imminent, current drug shortages are telling the picture!

It seems from the drug shortages which are listed on the FDA’s website. I see this as “the smoking gun”, that only stockpiling for war could explain the combination of shortages seen on their website. The government is citing increased demand as an explanation for shortages, but as usual, it is not being truthful. Only believing we are having tens of thousands more traumas than possible, along with executing every prisoner in the country, could even beset the feeblest of minds.

Let me paint a picture for you. Keeping in mind any one drug shortage might be explainable, even two, but this overall combination is a tell tale sign of stockpiling for nuclear war, or even worse!

Just think, if you were the government facing nuclear war, what would you do? Would you stockpile things in a certain order? Yes! First, you would think in terms of battlefield casualties, then civilians. The order might be something like this, anesthesia, pain, (troop’s are always first priority) then radiation, disease, and malnutrition. You would want to stockpile drugs for these conditions and a pattern might be discerned. The FDA has made this all too easy, listing drugs in short supply.

The drugs in short supply, and the theme I believe is developed behind these so called shortages can easily be seen. The shortages are admitted by the FDA on their website.[/url]

The theme I will develop as such; over the last year anesthesia drugs have been routinely in short supply. Why is this?

It appears that several drugs used to treat emergency conditions such as cardiac arrest and/or shock such as Ephedrine and Calcium Chloride (both are used in cardiac resuscitation) are in short supply! Even drugs such as Mexiletine which is used to treat abnormal heart rhythms are listed. Think wounded soldier on battlefield with loss of blood volume, shock, and heart stopping as a result of wounds. Second, think surgery, what would you need? Perhaps one of the newer drugs used in anesthesia, or adjunctively in anesthesia, such as Protocol (the primary drug used for induction of anesthesia for surgery) and Atracurium besylate, Vecuronium or Pancuronium for muscle relaxation during the surgery.

Get this - Sodium thiopental, better known as Sodium Pentothal is on the list! It is better known as “truth serum”. Sodium thiopental is used during interrogations, and can be used as anesthesia, but also has a much darker side!

What about pain? I think that is covered by the shortage of Levorphanol (an opioid medication used to treat severe pain). The government has great stockpiles of morphine (Fort Knox), but why not have some newer opioids as well?

What about Radiation?

Vomiting and diarrhea would be the first area of concern. You would expect to see the government stockpiling an anticonvulsant to manage vomiting, since these drugs are used to combat vomiting. Several easily obtained and manufactured medications can be used to control diarrhea. Medications to control vomiting require difficult to manufacture components, but are critical to avoid dehydration. Fosphenytoin is such an anticonvulsant. It could be used to reduce vomiting brought on by radiation poisoning. It is also in short supply.

Other drugs on the list such as Furosemide could be used to reduce swelling and fluid retention due to the unfortunate result of burns. Burns would be expected in any nuclear war.

Powerful antibiotics such as Amikacin and Isoniazid are on the list, perhaps to tackle ever reemerging diseases such as tuberculosis, such diseases which would be common place in a post apocalyptic nuclear world. You might throw in Mitomycin, if you were thinking anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic).

When Dextrose 50% injection ( as a source of carbohydrate calories) and MVI injectable ( multi-vitamins) are added to the mix, it gives a bleak picture indeed. These types of drugs would be used in any, post apocalyptic world scenario, in which you wanted to treat malnutrition and starvation.

Haloperidol is an old drug which is on the list. Haloperidol would be a good candidate for Post Traumatic Shock therapy, or just to control the unwary population at large? Haloperidol is an old drug which has seen great use in psychiatric hospitals, and is a first line protocol for combative psychiatric casualties in that it doesn’t depress respiration (breathing) as would morphine. It, along with newer drugs, are used every day to control patients in psychiatric hospitals. Can you see the masses wandering around in a drug induced stare?

What about those Internment Camps?

Most disturbing of all is that three of the drugs, in short supply, are used together for lethal injection. So is it Euthanasia or Execution?

As mentioned earlier Sodium thiopental can be used for anesthesia, or as a “truth serum”, but most often when used with pancuronium bromide is used for Euthanasia. Sodium thiopental along with pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride (all three are on the list) is used to execute prisoners by lethal injection in 34 states. So what is it the government has in mind for the poor humble masses?

Am I a war monger, no! I am just adding up the numbers with a causal perusal of Wikipedia. Anyone can verify the common use of these drugs, and a little bit of reasoning leads to a dark specter hanging over America.

CK

My guess is, it will be the unveiling of Obamao's "civilian security force".

He could employ millions across the country to inform on fellow citizens, report

campfires, and yard signs like "Don't tread on me" and "impeach Obamao"...

and infiltrate churches to find those who preach that abortion and gay sexual behavior is immoral...

inform on those who have farms so when the chips really hit the fan, the fascists can roll in and

take all food produced, "for the greater good to spread the wealth around", primarily in those states

who elect republicans and voted against Obamao in the last and next election....

Think what Stalin did to the Ukraine to support the failing, destitute and broke Soviet Union.

Yeah, Stalin "spread the wealth" just like Obamao talks about doing.

Like I said before, T - I don't buy into a lot of silly, outlandish conspiracy theories to explain what is happening...

but I see what is happening.

and I fear that we Americans are in for big, big, big trouble.

First you say

My guess is, it will be the unveiling of Obamao's "civilian security force".

He could employ millions across the country to inform on fellow citizens, report

campfires, and yard signs like "Don't tread on me" and "impeach Obamao"...

and infiltrate churches to find those who preach that abortion and gay sexual behavior is immoral...

inform on those who have farms so when the chips really hit the fan, the fascists can roll in and

take all food produced, "for the greater good to spread the wealth around", primarily in those states

who elect republicans and voted against Obamao in the last and next election....

Think what Stalin did to the Ukraine to support the failing, destitute and broke Soviet Union.

Yeah, Stalin "spread the wealth" just like Obamao talks about doing.

Then, you say

Like I said before, T - I don't buy into a lot of silly, outlandish conspiracy theories to explain what is happening...

but I see what is happening.

So it appears that you do believe in silly, outlandish conspiracy theories. I'm not too sure what to make of this. If I put a tin foil hat on, and stop thinking linearly, will I understand what you mean?

So it appears that you do believe in silly, outlandish conspiracy theories. I'm not too sure what to make of this. If I put a tin foil hat on, and stop thinking linearly, will I understand what you mean? Vapor

Did you see Obamao before the election, referring to the "civilian security force" ? I can find it

on youtube if you missed it. That is no theory, he SAID IT.

here:

(this second one is fun, but there is a point to it to think about. )

http://jeremysarber.com/2009/11/07/obamas-...security-force/

Archived