THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro and College Pick 'Em

dencyguy

It's rapidly closing in on that time of year again...time to see who knows football, who's just pretending, and who's willing to pick games for two weeks and then completely ignore the contest for the remainder of the season. As always, write-ups will be provided to cheer the winners and mock the losers into doing better. Here are the leagues:

Pro Football

League Title: Pro Football Pick 'Em

League ID: 8042

Password: browns

Link

College Football

League Title: College Pick 'Em

League ID: 3358

Link

As always, the leagues are open to anyone, regardless of team affiliation, competence, or gender identification. For what it's worth, I include "message board you spend the most time on" as one of those categories to be transcended; all are welcome in the contest. Don't like it? Then [verb] my [Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type], because I'm the commissioner and I can do what I want.

Best of luck everyone.

Dennis

It's rapidly closing in on that time of year again...time to see who knows football, who's just pretending, and who's willing to pick games for two weeks and then completely ignore the contest for the remainder of the season. As always, write-ups will be provided to cheer the winners and mock the losers into doing better. Here are the leagues:

Pro Football

League Title: Pro Football Pick 'Em

League ID: 8042

Link

College Football

League Title: College Pick 'Em

League ID: 3358

Link

As always, the leagues are open to anyone, regardless of team affiliation, competence, or gender identification. For what it's worth, I include "message board you spend the most time on" as one of those categories to be transcended; all are welcome in the contest. Don't like it? Then [verb] my [Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type], because I'm the commissioner and I can do what I want.

Best of luck everyone.

Dennis

I won the College pickem last year and my trophy has still not arrived. Why bother? And the links don't work!

Archived