THE BROWNS BOARD

Riding to Sturgis

rich4eagle

Need help keeping up with football............will post here on details........leaving sunday

let me know what's shaking in brownstown

thanks in advance

go colt

cut fat slob rogers

Need help keeping up with football............will post here on details........leaving sunday

let me know what's shaking in brownstown

thanks in advance

go colt

cut fat slob rogers

You lucky son of a gun, we will give info if you take pics of the chicks.

I never post pics of chicks on line................but will take a camera.................this is going to be sweet again

Go Browns

maybe one frontal nudie may sneak in

You lucky son of a gun, we will give info if you take pics of the chicks.

the biker chicks with saggy titties? haha do you really want to see that....

theresa.jpg

esh!

Speaking of motorcycles, today I saw two men riding a sportbike. Is it just me, or is two guys riding the same bike kinda....homo(tron)ish? I mean of course with the exception of Dumb & Dumber, I don't see why I'd ever want to be on a bike with another dude like that. I'm not too knowledgeable in the world of bikers, but is this acceptable? haha

Speaking of motorcycles, today I saw two men riding a sportbike. Is it just me, or is two guys riding the same bike kinda....homo(tron)ish? I mean of course with the exception of Dumb & Dumber, I don't see why I'd ever want to be on a bike with another dude like that. I'm not too knowledgeable in the world of bikers, but is this acceptable? haha

Okay. I can't resist.

I'm answering not as PackFanPerson, but as GrewUpInSturgisPerson.

There are about three catagories here.

1) Two guys on a vintage/superbly-redone/amazingly-custom bike. HD, Indian, BMW etc.

Answer? Acceptable.

2) Two guys on a 'sportbike' (aka: crotch-rocket)

Answer? NOT acceptable.

3) Two guys on a 'winger' (Honda GoldWing or the like, any flashy dresser not HD) mo-tor-cycle.

Answer? Highly suspect, especially if surrounded by 30-50 people wearing matching rayon jackets. They tend to travel in packs.

:lol:

the biker chicks with saggy titties? haha do you really want to see that....

theresa.jpg

esh!

Yeah, yeah I do! Big Small old young perky oppisite of perky, I will not turn my head away from a boob. Ive seen some pictues of some Hotties from Sturgis my uncle took, they were very nice.

Hey guys............this going to be real fun.........my fourth trip to Sturgis...........the GREATEST RIDING IN THE WORLD..................just seeing Crazy Horse again and doing Spearfish Canyon...............and Needles Highway and the Badlands......TOO GREAT................Devils Tower a cannot miss is off the radar this yearanyway..........I will keep y'all posted and.................visit regular in Deadwood where I am staying where Wild Bill Hickok got shot in the Back for Saying the \

THE Greatest ever is Sports was "when all the world was Brownstown"

and we are coming back stay tuned

Ride Hard..............it is the journey the not the Destination

Hey guys............this going to be real fun.........my fourth trip to Sturgis...........the GREATEST RIDING IN THE WORLD..................just seeing Crazy Horse again and doing Spearfish Canyon...............and Needles Highway and the Badlands......TOO GREAT................Devils Tower a cannot miss is off the radar this yearanyway..........I will keep y'all posted and.................visit regular in Deadwood where I am staying where Wild Bill Hickok got shot in the Back for Saying the \

THE Greatest ever is Sports was "when all the world was Brownstown"

and we are coming back stay tuned

Ride safe Rich. I agree- western South Dakota is one really cool place to visit. Been to Sturgis twice a loooooog time ago. One of my all time favorite memories happened there. Guy was riding a pretty sleek chopped Harley wearing a football helmet that had a pair of elk horns for decoration down the main drag acting cool- until he saw this dude riding in from California coming the other way- he looked once, twice, and damn near wrecked his bike. Yup- the other guy was riding a machine that featured a 383 Chrysler V-8 as the powerplant- and I'm not kidding- it was a custom two wheeler- not a car.

heck man they now have Boss Hog bikes with 500 cu in engines.

Me I just stick to my Harley Ultra Classic.................this one Black Pearl which is really a metallic charcoal color.........2009 with only 30,000 miles on it.

Leaving Sunday AM target St. Louis...........740 miles..........Monday Lincoln, NE...........Tuesday Deadwood (Sturgis)

If I could figure out how to put up an avatar pictures I would ............keep getting the too large message

Hey guys............this going to be real fun.........my fourth trip to Sturgis...........the GREATEST RIDING IN THE WORLD

epic-mount.jpg

Looks like your already riding hard Rich.

1800 miles arrived yesterday...............in three days.............

great day today............riding the Black Hills....................

I will post pics when I understand how...........tomorrow........

downtown boobs and babes everywhere

Attendance 800,000 in a town of 6,000............duh

As I said before............we made some great additions..............Watson is one, Gocong is one, and the draft is one.............

nice to see the Browns have more than SEWAGE in charge

on the way back more than 1000 done now in Bloomberg IL

I am back home, enjoying the Browns new success and going forward. We have improved immenseley, now give a year or two for success to unfold

I see an 8-8 season............which would be a good thing

GO BROWNS

Back in Charlotte.................. been listening to Radio.........and the vibes...........are good on the Browns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not like the bullhsit of years past

hoping for 8-8 and run for playoffs in 2011

Archived