THE BROWNS BOARD

Ocho complains about Farve

Brownsfan_Althaus

Chad Johnson just cannot stand the fact that another publicity hound is getting all the publicity and he is not....thus he runs his mouth, even if what he says may have some modicum of legitimacy.

thank you, i hate when people feed his rediculous ego by calling him that Retarded name. it's truly sad when a good player thinks he can be great just because people talk about him. he will never make the HOF and people will look back at his antics and laugh

thank you, i hate when people feed his rediculous ego by calling him that Retarded name. it's truly sad when a good player thinks he can be great just because people talk about him. he will never make the HOF and people will look back at his antics and laugh

1) Chad Ochocinco is his legal name.

2) A few more of his usual seasons and I would go as far to say that he is a lock for the HoF. Barring the year he had Fitzpatrick as a QB he has been a model of consistency.

I honestly don't get the hate for the guy. He plays the game hard, has a ton of fun doing it, and is very loyal and approachable to his fans. The NFL needs more Ochocincos not less.

2) A few more of his usual seasons and I would go as far to say that he is a lock for the HoF. Barring the year he had Fitzpatrick as a QB he has been a model of consistency.

I honestly don't get the hate for the guy. He plays the game hard, has a ton of fun doing it, and is very loyal and approachable to his fans. The NFL needs more Ochocincos not less.

1) i understand that ochocinco is his legal name, its a joke that he changed it in the first place. imo its disrespectful to his entire family

2) putting up consistantly good numbers isnt even close to making a player a lock for the HoF. being the top reciever on a team that has had 2 winning seasons since being drafted is not what the HoF is looking for

A lot of us feel that his antics hurt his team and he doesn't care, only wants to showboat

1) His illegal name to all Browns fans in SW Ohio is "Mucho Stinko." If he ever wants to join LeQuit in South Beach, he'd better learn the correct Spanish "Ochentacinco. "

2) I really hate to agree with you, but the booger needs very little more to stamp his ticket to Canton- oh well, if LT and the Little Criminal (Ray Lewis) are in, or locks- why not one more jackass?

3) Gips has it right- Stinko is a media whore, as are Farve and LeBum. And screw ESPN for pandering to these jerks. LeBum's "Decision. And I LMAO when the jerks at Electronic Programming Suckup Network jumped the gun and prematurely "Retired" the F word. The Vikes should have figured out the "F" word was gonna dick them around again this season, and planned accordingly. Hard to say who's screwed worse the Vikes or the Cavs.

1) His illegal name to all Browns fans in SW Ohio is "Mucho Stinko." If he ever wants to join LeQuit in South Beach, he'd better learn the correct Spanish "Ochentacinco. "

3) Gips has it right- Stinko is a media whore, as are Farve and LeBum. And screw ESPN for pandering to these jerks. LeBum's "Decision. And I LMAO when the jerks at Electronic Programming Suckup Network jumped the gun and prematurely "Retired" the F word. The Vikes should have figured out the "F" word was gonna dick them around again this season, and planned accordingly. Hard to say who's screwed worse the Vikes or the Cavs.

Go visit the 305 and see how many people speak proper Spanish.

You are correct that 85 is a media whore but most of it is in fun. The guy is a genius really. He is pretty much the first athlete that has self promoted through Twitter and Facebook which has made him a ton of money that he wouldn't have seen otherwise. I hate all Bengals but can't help but root for Ochocinco 14 times out of the year.

Chad Johnson just cannot stand the fact that another publicity hound is getting all the publicity and he is not....thus he runs his mouth, even if what he says may have some modicum of legitimacy.

bingo! this is all that it's about. chad isn't getting all of the media coverage and now he wants to cry foul. it was all good when he was on dancing with the stars or when the bungles were on hard knocks.

Archived