THE BROWNS BOARD

Training Camp Report 5 Aug with video

playerjdd

nice clip. really like robiskie's routes, really puts good emphasis on his cuts. liked haden on the 1on1's as well, even on that TD pass against him he was right there, just a cpl inches too short. sad to only see the 1 wilddawg play though. i really hope they have some weak side counters and some play action going deep with it. and who is this steptoe kid and why is he practicing with the 1's? seemed to be getting open a lot and jake was finding him. possibly the next wes welkers? haha :rolleyes:

nice clip. really like robiskie's routes, really puts good emphasis on his cuts. liked haden on the 1on1's as well, even on that TD pass against him he was right there, just a cpl inches too short. sad to only see the 1 wilddawg play though. i really hope they have some weak side counters and some play action going deep with it. and who is this steptoe kid and why is he practicing with the 1's? seemed to be getting open a lot and jake was finding him. possibly the next wes welkers? haha :rolleyes:

Steptoe was looking like Northcutts replacement a fews years back and then injuries have had him buried on the depth chart. He has been in 3 years. He also has made some decent plays in preseason games.

Nice to see some of the cuts being made by the wide guys and a variety of wide guys making catches. I get worried when steptoes turns Wright inside out though. You guys might be able to tell me if these drills at camp are meant to emphasise the practice of the offensive plays or truly are a reflection of defensive ability - I am guessing and hoping the former.

Nice to see some of the cuts being made by the wide guys and a variety of wide guys making catches. I get worried when steptoes turns Wright inside out though. You guys might be able to tell me if these drills at camp are meant to emphasise the practice of the offensive plays or truly are a reflection of defensive ability - I am guessing and hoping the former.

wright did get a little turned around but he recovered extremely well. he seems to do that a fair amount even in games. almost trips over his own feet and then closes the gap right back up

Archived