THE BROWNS BOARD

Is it worth 19 cents to support this site?

Canton Mike

I just purchased 2 Browns jerseys:

1) A white "away" (as in run away from the D) Cribbs locally for $79.99 + $4.80 (6% tax in Canton & most areas are higher), total $84.79

2) A brown "home" (keep the defenders at home) Thomas through this board http://www.thebrownsboard.com/thebrownssto...oe%20Thomas.htm for $79.99 + $4.99 economy shipping, total $84.98 (another $5.00 for expedited)

By ordering through the Board, they will get a small % to help with expense, & to me, it's well worth the difference. You support the Board, save gas, save time, know whether or not the item/size is available, & (if you're so inclined) you can sit at the 'puter drinking a cold one (or more) with no fear of retribution.

Thanks to Stan for furnishing the website to me. I WILL say that the sale price of $71.99 for the Joe Thomas jersey has expired. It's STILL a great deal!

Mike

I just purchased 2 Browns jerseys:

1) A white "away" (as in run away from the D) Cribbs locally for $79.99 + $4.80 (6% tax in Canton & most areas are higher), total $84.79

2) A brown "home" (keep the defenders at home) Thomas through this board http://www.thebrownsboard.com/thebrownssto...oe%20Thomas.htm for $79.99 + $4.99 economy shipping, total $84.98 (another $5.00 for expedited)

By ordering through the Board, they will get a small % to help with expense, & to me, it's well worth the difference. You support the Board, save gas, save time, know whether or not the item/size is available, & (if you're so inclined) you can sit at the 'puter drinking a cold one (or more) with no fear of retribution.

Thanks to Stan for furnishing the website to me. I WILL say that the sale price of $71.99 for the Joe Thomas jersey has expired. It's STILL a great deal!

Mike

Mike, we thank-you a lot for the endorsement, the advertisment, and best of all, your support.

We owe ya a beer and a shot when you make it up for a game.

yes [it's worth $.19] B)

but where can we get that really special ordah? i'm thinkin a throwback Leggett or an '08 Hubbsy would be pretty nice. something real plush.

can i get 3 numbers on the back? and four on the front? wth.

after patronizing w/ a maiava or some other sustainable current player i will post a dope photobomb with it. i have some decent ideas--too bad i'm not back home, i love pickin on the puke.

imo Denver seems like it's just going through the motions...

yes [it's worth $.19] B)

but where can we get that really special ordah? i'm thinkin a throwback Leggett or an '08 Hubbsy would be pretty nice. something real plush.

can i get 3 numbers on the back? and four on the front? wth.

after patronizing w/ a maiava or some other sustainable current player i will post a dope photobomb with it. i have some decent ideas--too bad i'm not back home, i love pickin on the puke.

imo Denver seems like it's just going through the motions...

I'm not sure about all of that, but we do have CUSTOM JERSEYS

I'm not sure about all of that, but we do have CUSTOM JERSEYS

I tried to go through the link and look at the custom jerseys just the other day. I still want my Matthews 57 jersey! When I got to the page it said that the custom jerseys were no longer available.

I don't know if I did something wrong or they really aren't available any longer.

http://www.fansedge.com/Cleveland-Browns-P...om+white+Jersey

It seems like the selection through that company is pretty limited. I wonder if any other companies would be willing to provide a few bucks back to the board if we advertised and ordered from them?

Let me know if anybody finds the customized jerseys through the links on the board.

You don't have to have a Clay Matthews Jersey Custom made anymore. The site carries them. Just click on any Jersey link and then browse through all Browns jeresys. I just seen them on there, but don't have the time right now to generate you a link.

Archived